bremerton JULY16TH ALL FORD DRAGS

Tru_Ice

Banned
Yell98CobraVert said:
Thought I would also post the following on this thread:

Just got back from a 5,385 mile road trip....not in my Cobra! Anyway, I hope to make the 16th at Bremerton. A few weeks ago I made the offer for a get together at my place after the races for BBQ, darts, pool, ping pong, etc. The offer still stands; I live about 20 minutes from the raceway. Feel free to crash overnight... many have. Let me know if there is any interest. Also, since I have not met anyone, what about establishing a time and place at the track to hook up?

Are C5's invited?

whippleblown03

Established Member
Are C5's invited?

i am not sure but i am signed up for the car club and it looks like they will be running saturday at bremerton if its the same club i think all it is is $5.00 to join and you could join the chevy team and possibly run. might have to call bremerton to find out for sure! nothing better that eating chevys on all ford day! LOL :banana: :beer:

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
What time do the Gates open at Bremerton on Sat? Are we all meeting somewhere cause i aint got a clue on how to get there.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Hey, can we sign up for car club when we get there as well?

rick

Also, where do you jackalopes want to meet at?

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
Are C5's invited?

i am not sure but i am signed up for the car club and it looks like they will be running saturday at bremerton if its the same club i think all it is is $5.00 to join and you could join the chevy team and possibly run. might have to call bremerton to find out for sure! nothing better that eating chevys on all ford day! LOL :banana: :beer:

I signed w/ the F-Bods last week, oh and I found some DRs for Saturday. Borrowing them from a friend. So Paul, about eating those Chevy's. I'll give you first crack.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
I signed w/ the F-Bods last week, oh and I found some DRs for Saturday. Borrowing them from a friend. So Paul, about eating those Chevy's. I'll give you first crack.

Bring it :) :-D

Joe5.0

Established Member
RickSvt said:
Hey, can we sign up for car club when we get there as well?

rick

Also, where do you jackalopes want to meet at?

168th Park and Ride

Everett mall

Tualalip...... :shrug:

whippleblown03

Established Member
looks like another classic FORD vs CHEVY battle. the snakes fangs are out! hope you can run better than that red 2002 Z06 with spray last wensday. he never got into 11's with his nos and 315 drag radials. should be fun!

Joe5.0

Established Member
bultaco370 said:
looks like another classic FORD vs CHEVY battle. the snakes fangs are out! hope you can run better than that red 2002 Z06 with spray last wensday. he never got into 11's with his nos and 315 drag radials. should be fun!

Hehe. Im hopin the 5.0 get in the HIGH HIGH HIGH 13's :(

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:

I won't let you down Paul, as long as the DR's I'm borrowing stick.

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
Im out...Dyno session was good and bad. Car made some power...but runs out of fuel at 5k+. Im gonna pull my wideband so Rick can get a better grip on his tune. GL everyone...be safe :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread