Bringing them BACK ( -7- JJ_Z28 vids )

j_z28

Established Member

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
damn dude! in that first video the girl that poses on the gto in the very first piture and also in front of that all black camaro SS that girl is my brother's ex girlfriend. I haven't seen her in forever... :'(

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
ahawkins said:
damn dude! in that first video the girl that poses on the gto in the very first piture and also in front of that all black camaro SS that girl is my brother's ex girlfriend. I haven't seen her in forever... :'(

:dw:

j_z28

Established Member
Um, Yea. Def. Hot. I try to keep the ugly chicks out of my vids! LOL So ur being serious about ur bro and this chick?

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
I bet she is not one that had ugly duckling syndrome though.....i bet she KNOWS shes hot......and so do I.....WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON...WHAT'S HER NUMBER?!

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
j_z28 said:
Um, Yea. Def. Hot. I try to keep the ugly chicks out of my vids! LOL So ur being serious about ur bro and this chick?

yeah im dead serious, even when they broke up she would come over to see me and my family nd shit, and she would take me out to eat and get me birthday presents and everything, man i need to get back in touch with her lol but yeah heres her myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=43506090 and sorry whippleblowjob, i DO have her number but i dont think she'd like it if I gave it out to anyone ;-)

2dRed

Established Member
Half of my office is going nuts for the vids...Hellified POST!

Users who are viewing this thread