Established Member
Which one do you Guys and Girls Prefer

animated_plug.gif

or

ngk82A.jpg

Last edited:

trey193

Established Member
I have heard good things about them, I know my bud High Roller swears by them and said they picked his car up at the track he just went a best of 11.19 @ 124 with ported eaton and bolt ons. I have a set of the 17's no miles that I will see cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tickingcobra

Banned
So where do you buy the brisk plugs and what are the numbers that we would buy for our cars? Are they any better than the NGK's?????I am interested in the brisk but need a part number

mavado007

Established Member
Got the Brisk. Rough Idle is gone and I picked up a few ponies when it was all done.
I picked them up locally from LFP. They offer the
GOR15LGS
GOR17LGS
Your application will depend on mods, boost..etc...
No matter what plug you present you will never get 100% consensus. Auto-Lite, NGK, Denso, Brisk. Some will swear buy one and hate the other. I replaced with Brisk and am happy.

redsvtcobra

Established Member
I put the brisk in and am very happy with the results. No gapping, a little anti-sieze on first couple threads, some CRC Di-Electric grease on other side and they're done. Both the NGK's and Brisks are good, just depends on if you want to gap or not I think. Use the 15's if your pulley is a 3.1 or smaller and 17's otherwise. Stock is 3.65.

tickingcobra

Banned
Originally posted by mavado007
Got the Brisk. Rough Idle is gone and I picked up a few ponies when it was all done.
I picked them up locally from LFP. They offer the
GOR15LGS
GOR17LGS
Your application will depend on mods, boost..etc...
No matter what plug you present you will never get 100% consensus. Auto-Lite, NGK, Denso, Brisk. Some will swear buy one and hate the other. I replaced with Brisk and am happy.

What are your RWHP and RWTQ numbers

mavado007

Established Member
This past Aug. with heat and high humidity I picked up 6rwhp/8torq. I have read post where some have gotten better results, some less. I also had a slight stumble at idle that is now gone.

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
So which Brisk plugs should we use for a 2.76 pulley? I was told by Mark at LFP that the 17's are recommended. This was about 4-5 months ago and then I hear that they are to hot of a plug and that the 15's are recommended. I have not installed the plugs yet cause I am worried about grenading my engine. I know strictly has tested their cars extensively with brisk plugs but I wonder which ones they used? Anyone have some info on what brisk plugs are the best choice for our cars?
:beer:
Scott

NHRACobra

Cobra guy
Established Member
With your 2.76 pulley you should be the running Brisk 15's which are two steps colder. I have a 2.80 pulley, and that's what James (RWTD) told me to run. I have no complaints.

mavado007

Established Member
The 15's are 1 range colder not 2. LFP is a stocking authorized distr. Give a call and Mark will set you up with the right plugs. KB recommneds Denso IT20's on most all of his combo's without grenading engines.
Strickly did all their testing with 17's. Test lasted over a year. Not until they added NOS to the mix did they change to the 15's. I believe Jerry said they logged 9K miles and countless passes at Houston Raceway Park and other tracks throughout the country.

Users who are viewing this thread