Brisk spark plugs

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
Anyone have any experience with these guys?

Im closing in on 40K on my 13' (eeek i know:uh oh:) and was going to do a full tune up.

I purchased the silver cores from MMR so ill be doing a little feedback once i get them put in. i heard pretty good things about them from the FI crowd but i stayed in the stock heat range

LSKILLA

Established Member
Im runnning these in my car. Only issue i had to tighten them up to keep them from blowing out with the nitrous.

by9468840

Established Member
just buy a set of FRPP cold range plugs. Nothing beats ford racing's reliability. Using them with my TVS setup gapped to 0.0035.

LSKILLA

Established Member
No it happened to me. I gapped them to .032 and they would misfire at around 6500 in 5th gear. Gaped them to .028 now.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
btw anyone know the foot lbs torque plugs on these motors should be tightened at

BRNG ITT

Established Member
No it happened to me. I gapped them to .032 and they would misfire at around 6500 in 5th gear. Gaped them to .028 now.

Gotcha! Blowing out the spark. Sorry, thinking back to my Lightnings and the issues they had with the older heads "shooting" the park plugs out due to the minimal number of threads.

Users who are viewing this thread