Britney Spears PREGNANT? Picture inside!

jpbedard

Established Member
52349brit.jpg

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
I heard about this....I can't remember which paper reported this but apparently she is sueing them because she says she was drinking ginsing (spelling)...But who buys that at a liquor store (which she was leaving from)

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Originally posted by sikwitit36
I doubt it. Just looks like the typical hottie with the miniature pot belly due to excessive cheeseburger and snicker bar slammin.
Yeah, add that to eating all that fried food from the south and you've got a good ole' fashioned belly.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Originally posted by jpbedard
52349brit.jpg

Her back is arched exactly where her "child" is. She isn't, but also remember when she said she was a virgin (I guess she didn't count head and anal:lol1: )? Also, why can't people just leave celebreties alone? You know, they'd like to walk around without being bombarded by fans.

jpbedard

Established Member
Re: Re: Britney Spears PREGNANT? Picture inside!

Originally posted by T-Bolt
Her back is arched exactly where her "child" is. She isn't, but also remember when she said she was a virgin (I guess she didn't count head and anal:lol1: )? Also, why can't people just leave celebreties alone? You know, they'd like to walk around without being bombarded by fans.

Pirce of Fame my friend. I will gladly live their lifetsyle....

Lupuri

Smack that ass bitch!
Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
Damn, I hope nobody finds out its mine:bash:
She give you that disease she got from Kid Rock and the other one she got from Fred Durst?
Dude....you got like a STD hybrid from Britters Speares!

;-)

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
I never saw the big fn deal about her. average looking at best. No more talanted then the local karoke queen at each and every bar.
Haha Very very true...:)

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
That definitley looks like an air port mini of tequilla, in her other hand is a coors lite chaser...busted...can I have one please.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread