Broken Halfshaft

COBRA909

Hey hows it going guys, i went to the irwindale track yesterday and i broke one of my halfshaft and it seems i cant find it anywhere, any suggestions were can i find one?:shrug:

04cobrawhine

Established Member
Tousley ford. They're a sponcer here. Unfortionatley they aren't cheap. Do yourself a favor and get the FTBR kit before you attempt the track again.

supraman1990

Established Member
Hey hows it going guys, i went to the irwindale track yesterday and i broke one of my halfshaft and it seems i cant find it anywhere, any suggestions were can i find one?:shrug:

I have a full set out of my 03, also have the diff and hubs if your upgrading the 99 car you have listed. PM or email me, as it wont let me pm you

ncaudio

Established Member
I'm looking for broken terminator 31 spline halfshafts, just need the inner drive flange, tripod, and boot, don't need axle or outer CV (which is the part that usually breaks), but would take the whole thing to avoid work for you. Don't toss out the busted one(s), I'll buy it (them), send me a e-mail, thanks

starnsey

Established Member
I'm looking for broken terminator 31 spline halfshafts, just need the inner drive flange, tripod, and boot, don't need axle or outer CV (which is the part that usually breaks), but would take the whole thing to avoid work for you. Don't toss out the busted one(s), I'll buy it (them), send me a e-mail, thanks

I've got one:
N1Zhdes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread