Bronco Announcement....

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
F150 V6. Got buddies with Raptors. Man they sound like shit.

I guess it's all personal preference. The sound doesn't bother me as long as they outperform other engines.

I prefer the 3.5L TT to the 5.0L.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Imagine if Ford had OJ drive it on stage or come out and pull the cover of it for the reveal ?

and it was white.....

That would be freaking awesome. You should be in marketing.

I'd want it with the 3.0 diesel. Or a Hybrid.

Did you add that last bit for Pride month?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I’m thinking Parnelli Jones running blocker in a GT500 from Atlanta to Texarkana(his home town) with a Tremor and trailer.
Picks up the new covered Bronco and heads back only to be caught by Buford T Justice.
When Parnelli unveils the new Bronco, hops in and drives off over the mountains where Buford can’t go.

john11gt

Established Member
Not sure if the pic was in this thread but I saw a picture of the broncos interior and of the shifter, it had a granny low gear on the shift ball. Pretty interesting.

Chalk me into the v8 or bust camp as well. The small bronco I guess I could see only a 4/6 cylinder but the full size should be offered with a v8, period.

that being said, if I was in the market for another truck, it wouldn’t be a coyote. It would be a standard cam in block engine if staying gas.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Not really. Ive driven the Ford turbo six and its not terrible. Just not for me. Ive owned V8s in everything and that's what Ill continue to buy. If Ford stops making V8s I will stop buying new Fords. The V6 vehicles Ford produces sparks zero interest for me. If the Bronco doesn't come with a V8 I will not care about it at all.

Same. I would want the full size with the 5.0. Driven every ecoboost variation there is. Putting it nicely, no thanks. But hey, no sweat of my balls, ill just get a new truck as planned at the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

blk02edge

Established Member
That would be freaking awesome. You should be in marketing.

Did you add that last bit for Pride month?
Haaaaaa. No, Hybrid truck in reality would be awesome with the insane torque it could offer

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
V8 guys, how much additional would you be willing to pay for a V8 Bronco?

I really don’t see why the 5.0 should cost more if we are talking about the full size which i am assuming it will have the 3.5. However to answer your question i would say 1-2k.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread