brothers performance

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
A Mustang Only Show!

The Mid-Florida Mustang Club and their Young Owners Present:

The Brothers Performance Grand Opening Car Show
When: 8/1/09 – 10-4pm -
Where: the new Brother’s Performance – in Deland, the new 64,000 sq foot facility at SR 44 & I$

A HUGE FREE car Show -
There will be a Dyno Shoot out competition with trophies and cash prize giveaways.
There will be a live DJ and Refreshments, and magazines such as 5.0 attending.
There is a popular vote car show and great door prizes including some BBK parts as Brothers owns BBK.

See flyer:
http://www.midfloridamustangclub.com/shows/2009/brothersperf080109.pdf

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
I am but I am going in my friends truck I don't have a tag on the car yet but I am trying to go to get as many people as I can

RedDemon91

Established Member
So wait, we have to mail in the registration form in order to go?

And I like flyinlow's idea about all the svtpers meeting up beforehand.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
Hey could I ride with some one I want to go but my car don't run or have a tag my parents need there cars that day

Litemup86

Established Member
Hey could I ride with some one I want to go but my car don't run or have a tag my parents need there cars that day

Your car does too run... I seen it! Oh well, tag' still expired.

I'm trying to go and I'll see if I have any room if I do go. I was going to meet up with a crowd to ride over.

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
I am going. Litemup86 and a few of our freinds are trying to meet in the morning and ride over together. Anyone down for a cruz over. Hit us up.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
Your car does too run... I seen it! Oh well, tag' still expired.

I'm trying to go and I'll see if I have any room if I do go. I was going to meet up with a crowd to ride over.

Haha thnx to you I have a cooling problum though lol and I still think it was runing better one thing over to the left oh well I am not keeping it long my parents want it runing with a tag and all or gone so I might sell it don't know yet. And ya thnx ill ride over with just about any one that has room. Oh ill call you this week some time andy I can't get that dame belt on right.

Litemup86

Established Member
Haha thnx to you I have a cooling problum though lol

How did I get mentioned with a cooling problem? All I did is put the distributor in right!!

Timing's set to about 12 degrees, you can move it over a tooth and aim the distributor a different way and you'll still set it up at the same 12 degrees. Makes no difference.

Here's a link to a diagram I made a LONG time ago telling you how to route the belt.

th_belt_movement.jpg

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
cuz i still have the problum of it not idleing right and when i start it up it takes a long time to come down to idle
oh and my dumea** friend told me that my water pump was on all the way and to finish up the rest i did that today and found out that he never put the dame bottom bolts on it and i was wondering why the hell my radiator is was not filling up dumea** i am so pissed at him

Last edited:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Great show, but man was it HOT (and HUMID)!:uh oh:

I think there were near 300 cars there.:beer:

I lucked out and got the "Brothers" trophy and 2nd place for paint...

Last edited:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
Wow I wish I could have made it sound like it was a good show oh well ill post up a nother meet they are planing later today. Its a ford vs gm vs mopar battle for the best.

Litemup86

Established Member
Sorry Cam, didn't end up having a seat and about everyone said they'd meet me up there so no cruise really happened. My buddy and I met at 7am to clean the car and by the time we were done, we were running late so we bolted and I forgot to call you back.

Good show, anyoen see that Candy orange GT dyno ?

I saw Mike's car dyno, the crazy orange Saleen replica? Did you? I can't believe that thing. I've seen it several times, but never turned up like that. That was ridiculous.

You get them plugs gapped down yet, Mike? Get that thing back on the dyno for a full pull!

Thanks to Brother's. That was a great facility and meet. I hope they do well there.

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
First off it was hot as hell out there. Thank god we brought cold beer with us. Good thinking Litemup86. Show was great. I wonder if they are thinking about having a show there again. Hell I would drive all the way out there for the Monthly car show that Mid Florida mustang puts on if they wanted to move it there. Maybe they could get us hooked up on the dyno again?????

Yea Mike's car is crazy. I sure would like to be there when that thing is ready to go again. That dyno sheet looked like a heart beat with all the break up at the top end.

Anyone take any Pic's???????????????

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
Andy its cool I ended up going to the beach, what car you take. Oh and ill talk to lori mfmc prez and see what show they have planed and will start posting thim up.

Users who are viewing this thread