brothers performance

dr_stanglove

First off it was hot as hell out there. Thank god we brought cold beer with us. Good thinking Litemup86. Show was great. I wonder if they are thinking about having a show there again. Hell I would drive all the way out there for the Monthly car show that Mid Florida mustang puts on if they wanted to move it there. Maybe they could get us hooked up on the dyno again?????

Yea Mike's car is crazy. I sure would like to be there when that thing is ready to go again. That dyno sheet looked like a heart beat with all the break up at the top end.

Anyone take any Pic's???????????????

Hi guys!
I joined just to answer some questions. I blog for brothersperformance.com and in my latest post, I have more than 30 images from the day. I wasn't flown to the east coast for the opening, so I didn't take the pictures, but I edited them all and put 'em up for everyone to look at. ...and yes, there are a several "Wings Girls" beauties. :):)
30-1.gif

By all accounts, it was one heck of a day.

Yes, Brothers Performance Florida will have another Car Show in December. December 12th ,as a matter of fact! Maybe I'll make it out to that one... especially since it's bound to be cooler! I used to live in Nashville, and I know it must have been bad if a Southerner says that it was muggy!

If you see you, or your car for that matter, in one of the pictures, drop me a line and I'll add a mention of you above the picture in the blog!

blog.brothersperformance.com

Mike@TCI

Established Member
Yea I don't know what happend on the dyno, because it's fine on the street. I did swap the plugs out for a fresh set, and all seems well. Maybe it was the heat, maybe it was the load ( or lack of) on the dyno, who knows. Could have been the meth injection being a little low and sucking the tank dry on the last two runs.

Users who are viewing this thread