BS 03-04 Cobra vid

KnightHawks97

Objects N Mirror R Losing
Established Member
saw this video on another thread. Supposedly an 03-04 Cobra "tribute," yet the cobra on opening scene, the sc one that blows up at the end, and the one on the nitrous are all 99-01 Cobras. Dumbasses need to get their facts straight. :nonono: :nono:

03-04 cobra tribute

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
that guy is stupid who ever made that, they dont even know the difference between 99, 01 and 03 cobras. Whoever he was, he was too scared to put his name in the credits and take the credit for making that. :nonono: :kaboom:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Who cares...they got beat by some of the baddest cars around. You didn't see them getting beat by Neons and other slow ass cars. And I laughed because they showed them when they weren't even racing...the one that blew the motor was a 01 cobra..and the one with the nitrous another 01 cobra. Whoever made it is just jealous and they are also idiots not knowing what is and what isn't an 03-04 Cobra.

arajosh

Established Member
the cobra that through a rod is'nt even a 03 cobra and some of the car cobras race are highly moded and the cobra are mostly stock besides a few minor things notice no one racing pedator03

A Fuzzy Bunny

Future Banned Member
Established Member
x Pitch Black x said:
Videos LIKE this CAN be funny. But when whoever makes the vid basically distorted every little aspect of it, it just becomes sad....very very sad. It just goes to show how jealous people can get over stupid shit.

For example....

Clip 1 - 03 Cobra vs. Supra
Pretty nice flyby after the Cobra let off :rolleyes:

Clip 2 - 2003 Cobra vs. 2002 SS
hmmm, they failed to mention that it was a near stock 03 Cobra vs. a 500+rwhp supercharged SS. They also left out the part where another Cobra tears the SS a new asshole towards the end of the clip :rolleyes:

Clip 3 - 2003 Cobra vs. 1994 TT Supra
2003 Cobra? Where? Even the idiot in the vid says "2002 Cobra"! 2002!!!! That right there should render that clip idiotic and completely useless. :rolleyes:

Clip 4 - 2003 Cobra vs. 1991 Mitsubishi Galant
Oh yea, I remember that vid. The clip title should have read "stock 03 Cobra vs. 10 sec. Galant" since thats what they really were :rolleyes:

Clip 5 - 2003 Cobra vs. 2001 Z06
Here, lemme fix the title for you AGAIN.... "catback and CAI 03 Cobra vs. CAMMED Z06". ****ing OLD vid :rolleyes:

Clip 6 - 2003 Cobra vs. 1999 C5 Vette
Ooops, I guess he forgot the fact that the vette had a nasty head/cam package and full bolt-ons pushing near 470rwhp. 2003 Cobra? Yea, catback exhaust, K&N filter, CAI, and a damn chip :rolleyes:

Clip 7 - 2003 Cobra vs. 1997 TT Supra
Yeah, those single t66 turbo Supras are slow! Especially when Cobra's LET OFF :rolleyes:

Clip 8 - Cobra can easily handle over 600hp
**** yeah they can.....03/04 Cobras can. Stock block 99 Cobras, like the one in the clip, can't :rolleyes:

Clip 9 - Cant handle nitrous
Interesting how thats an 01 Cobra with an idiot dyno tech spraying UNDER 3K rpms. That will result in an explosion on just about ANY car :rolleyes:

Clip 10 - Cobra in 5 years
I won't even comment on this clip. No point, pretty damn stupid.

C'mon, if you're going to make vids like these, ATLEAST use authentic clips! I'm not a Ford freak, but DAMN that vid was just retarded!

A84gt

the maker of that movie is clearly a tool and i know the clip against the galant was blades and that race was on bald tires in the actual video that blades made it shows a rematch on some nice new nittos and blades pulls him and ya the rest of the vid was just pretty much lame. but do not get me wrong i respect all cars and the cobra can be beat i just hate when people post bashing videos with misleading info

Last edited by a moderator:

KevPSR

Established Member
x Pitch Black x said:
Originally Posted by x Pitch Black x
Clip 5 - 2003 Cobra vs. 2001 Z06
Here, lemme fix the title for you AGAIN.... "catback and CAI 03 Cobra vs. CAMMED Z06". ****ing OLD vid

C'mon, if you're going to make vids like these, ATLEAST use authentic clips! I'm not a Ford freak, but DAMN that vid was just retarded!

Uhhh..if you are going to insult someone for getting their facts messed up...at leaste get your facts right when you attempt to correct them. The video is a few months old, and the Cobra in the video has a ported blower, bolt-ons, and a 40 shot.....while the Z06 is Procharged making 568rwhp

Cobrajunkie

Established Member
I actually thought in more than one of the clips the passenger was just filming, like when the 99 black vette passed him by, looked like normal highway speeds...

02///M3

Established Member
I don't even own a Cobra and that video pissed me off. I remember seeing the vid of the blue Z06 vs. the Cobra, and if I'm not mistaken that ZO6 was procharged and the Cobra owner was pulling somewhat before he missed a gear. Those cars that beat the Cobras (when the Cobras were actually racing) were badass, and a loss to any of them would be respectable anyway.

Whoops.. just saw KevPSR's post, that Z06 was definitely charged! :bash:

Last edited:

PoisonSnake

Banned
That one clip vs. the Mitsubish Galant was "Blades" and if anybody saw the "original" video that he put out, that particular run he was on BALD Nittos. Later on in the clip when he got brand new nittos he killed the POS....we're talking bus lengths.

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
Man they just stole and butcherded (sp?) a bunch of vids on here. The cobra that blows, I think is older than a 99. Look at the stereo, thats like the one that was in my g/f's old 98 mustang.?.

I would really like to know who made that vid.

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
The video of the Cobra vs Galant is a Blades video. He was on bald tires in the first run which is why he was behind. He reeled it in towards the end of the race. It's funny that they didn't show that part. Then they raced again after Blades got new tires and he completely destroyed it. They're only showing one side of things. I hate stupid videos almost as much as I hate the stupid people that make them. :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread