Bugatti Veyron Super Sport 1200 hp VS Koenigsegg Agera R - F%&K YEAH!!

sxecobra

Established Member
big_Koenigsegg_Agera_R_Salone_di_Ginevra_2012_11.jpg

agera r swap into cobra anyone??

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
it's nice to see a Euro company using American turbos too....looks like you could just bolt some bigger one son, tune it, anmd add a few hundred Hp..lol

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
You spelled "browser" wrong on the second part:beer:

If I had to pick between the two, it would be very difficult. I actually like the Veyron even though the Koni looks better and is faster. The Veyron would have to be all black with polished wheels...

Haha thank you very much! Edited. Told you I was tired lol

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Wow. That was pretty definitive. I wonder how the LaFerrari vs VeyronSS will play out.

250 HP/ 500 lb-ft difference in favor of the SS but nearly a ton of weight in favor of the LF. It'll be an interesting run for sure. We're gonna need a video, possibly with a loaf of cheesy bread on the hood :beer:

On another note, did I just seriously read the P1 laps the Ring in less than 7 minutes?? That's incredible.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Yes, and we'll see when the LF arrives.

Wait, wait, wait. You ordered a LaFerrari?? I guess they'll allow you to buy anything now after the 599XX Evo purchase :)

Gonna get a P1 as well or just sticking with the MP4 vert?

Might be moving to CA soon and found a job or two at Google that I hope to apply for. I definitely wanna sit down and have a beer with you if that happens :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread