Bugatti Veyron vs Nissan GT-R GTT 1000

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Kinda sad to see a W16 with 4 turbos get raped by a little V6 with one or two turbo's depending on dudes set up...

o2k

Noob
Established Member
not to mention the price difference.. Looked like they veyron driver couldn't afford a replacement bulb.

RussZTT

Established Member
Difference between the HP at the wheels (GTR) and the HP at the flywheel.

Price has nothing to do with cars and their power when comparing against another car. Who cares how much a vehicle is, just bring enough to beat who your running.

TERMN8U

Established Member
Difference between the HP at the wheels (GTR) and the HP at the flywheel.

Price has nothing to do with cars and their power when comparing against another car. Who cares how much a vehicle is, just bring enough to beat who your running.

Word :beer:

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Kinda sad to see a W16 with 4 turbos get raped by a little V6 with one or two turbo's depending on dudes set up...

Anything can be made fast given enough money.
At the end of the day the Veyron has ten times the exlusivety and cool factor as the GTR.

Imagine the Veyron was given more boost and race fuel......

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
^^ thats kind of a tired statement. "anything can be made fast with money" Yeah, to a certain extent, There are platform limitations for everything. You can just dump unlimited funds to any car and make it as fast as car X, Y, Z.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
At the end of the day the Veyron has ten times the exlusivety and cool factor as the GTR.

Veyron still sucks, I would sell one if I had it!

Custom tires that you have to wait for? Everything about the car is expensive, which is understandable. But owning one and driving it daily must be a pain, mpg on them is horrible.

For veyron money, I'd get any of the paganis or koenigseggs.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member

Or imagine if Alpha Omega was out there and would still romp on that for a fraction of the price... You can keep your exclusivity, the Veyron is an eyesore.

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Veyron still sucks, I would sell one if I had it!

Custom tires that you have to wait for? Everything about the car is expensive, which is understandable. But owning one and driving it daily must be a pain, mpg on them is horrible.

For veyron money, I'd get any of the paganis or koenigseggs.

Well then again if you had veyron money, would you care about mileage or the cost of custom tires? Also doubt that it would be a DD.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Well then again if you had veyron money, would you care about mileage or the cost of custom tires? Also doubt that it would be a DD.
Im not discussing cost, I already said it was understandable.
The convenience, I'm sure other exotic cars have high end tires too, but for the veyron they are insane, they also don't last long. MPG? I dont care about gas, I care about the amount of times I have to go and get gas.

What the GTR in this video does is impressive, down 10 cylinders and 2 turbos and it did that? :lol:
F Veyron

matt87

Established Member
he spent so much money buying the veyron, he couldnt even afford a new headlight bulb. lol! good kill.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I woke up in a new Bugatti

Shaquille-O-Neal-laugh.gif

F8l Vnm

Established Member
and once again the $ talk comes up again. Yes, after the race the bugatti owner was seen committing suicide, because he realized he can afford 10 GTR's
lol , not.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
yeah just got changed to private.. not sure why.. let me see if I can find another source.

Users who are viewing this thread