Build Dates? (and VIN)

BMR Tech

^ have you checked with your sales rep?

Mine is up on the COTUS site. Still says "In Order Processing".

I do have my VIN though, and a build date of 09/23....so I am pretty stoked.

Already have a poweradder, converter, wheels/tires. I'll likely have it completely built, and just waiting for a tuner.....lol

rrg9946

Established Member

Already have a poweradder, converter, wheels/tires. I'll likely have it completely built, and just waiting for a tuner.....lol

I have checked with my rep. I also check the COTUS website 10 times a day. I opted to not have mine on the first build round.

Im also in the same boat. I have power adder waiting for me. I do not have suspension pieces yet, but maybe you can help me with that. Also have the tuner lined up ;)

rrg9946

Established Member

What wheels and tires are you using? How do you know the off set?

BMR Tech

Yes, my tuner is lined up. But, I'm afraid it won't be quick. I think there will be some serious bugs to work out.

As for the suspension, my car will be our test car for the "street/strip" stuff....and our other car will be the development car for the road course stuff.

I will likely be the only person running our suspension, until I achieve my goal for the car. ;)

I can't release it before I know it will work.

BMR Tech

What wheels and tires are you using? How do you know the off set?

I have 3 sets to test. I will be testing Weld RTS wheels once the car gets here.....then I will test Billet Specialties new 17" front, and their 15" rears. I will also test Racestars, but I won't likely be using them. I need as much weight gone as possible, with a streetable wheel.

If they work, great. If not, then I will make them work because I don't have time to wait around to achieve my goal.

BMR Tech

rrg9946, we should have a friendly race to the 9's. Or, if that is too easy - 8's?

rrg9946

Established Member
rrg9946, we should have a friendly race to the 9's. Or, if that is too easy - 8's?

Well seeing as you have you have a vin number and probably better weather you have the jump.... But absolutely! Im in. Keep in mind I have a fully loaded car with a manual. But hell yes lets do it! We should start a new thread. First to 10's, 9's & 8's.

rrg9946

Established Member
^ Nice!

I was the dude who made the Md shirts with the usernames on them.

oh ya!!! here is my white 2V car...
delk 2.jpg

Todd03Blown

Established Member
No build date or VIN yet. Mine was ordered on 5/20 but went in as a retail order and not dealer stock order. I am fine with that. I am hopeful to have it by November but earlier would be great.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Not me. I ordered mine the minute the banks came open. :nonono:
Nothing yet, still in order processing. :mj:
No build date or VIN yet. Mine was ordered on 5/20 but went in as a retail order and not dealer stock order. I am fine with that. I am hopeful to have it by November but earlier would be great.
Same here.
Congrats! Congrats! :banana:

Orders will start scheduling again around the second week of September, guys. Vehicles should start arriving at dealers around end of October or beginning of November. You are welcome to PM me with your dealer’s names and order numbers so I can track them.

Deysha

Users who are viewing this thread