build number

AlexD13

Cop Magnet
Established Member
im guessing this is somewhere easy to find but i wanted to know where exactly, assuming i do not have the paper work in the glove box.

where is this found?

any one know the number of DSG's made in 04?

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
I bought my truck used and did not receive the certificate or window sticker etc. so I called the 1-800-ford-svt and they gave me my build number over the phone (need VIN) and then for $40 they mailed me the certificate I was told they could not get me a window sticker. Your other option is to get the build number and get ahold of jbrown1238 (Jeff) on this site and give him your build number and truck info and for $60 he will print you a certificate AND a window sticker. I was very impressed with his product and with the certificates next to each other (the one from Ford and the one from Jeff) you could not tell the difference and the window sticker looks great too. Just another option for you. Wish I would have saved the $40 and just gotten Jeffs. Good luck Matt

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
i got lucky with my certificate. i got mine back when they were free. but again that was four years ago

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
I keep all my build certificates, still have all the ones I had for my Gen 1.. in 2002 ford screwed up and sent out the wrong build numbers for some of the L's they sent me a build # certificate then later another one with a different number saying they made a mistake..

Users who are viewing this thread