Build your own GT500?

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Is there anywhere to go to build your own GT500 and see what it'll look like w/ different colors, w/out stripes, etc...? I went to svt.ford.com and it only had an overview of the car. Thanks!

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Cool. Nice to play around w/ the colors like that. Hope they let you mix and match from the factory.

R1Lello

Established Member
rocknrod said:
:fm: Too bad it won't end up looking like that car........ :fm: When it comes out on the market.

:dw: ..........from your signature, I'm guessing you've been around a while and therefore would be wise.........and with that a person with a positive attitude , am I wrong?? Let's wait and see...........don't be another member added to this site with more negative remarks. Peace :beer:

davefzr

Established Member
I dont think those are negative comments. Nothing is either negative or postive, but factual..

I agree with you. After all that we have seen from the prototype pictures and heard from HTT/Ford execs leads us to believe the production car will be 60% of the NY prototype car, not 90% as they lead us to believe. I do hope that changes though...

Users who are viewing this thread