Building a Coyote turbo system

SGcoyote

Established Member
I'm going to be building a Coyote turbo system for my 14 I have a BW s400sx3 billet wheel 76/88 1.0 A/R T4 flange. I was wondering if a Single turbosmart 50mm race port Bov combined with a single turbosmart 60mm WG and a E-Boost 2 would be sufficient for boost control. Then I plan on using 2.5 or 2.25 pipe merged into a 3" up pipe to the t4 flange, with a 4" DP out the bumper would that be a ideal combination in terms of spool up? Hotside will be coated and wrapped. Cold side will be a threadstone IC with 3 inch pipe.

Getting ID 1000's and a BAP for the fuel system and a set of TSS billet oil pump gears.

Hoping to make about 650 to 700 whp on the stock motor and then turn the system up when I have a built motor.

Thanks

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Go with the ID1300 injector. A more E85 friendly injector that will support you better when you turn it up down the road.

S197OnSpray

Established Member
ID 1300's are about the noisiest injectors out there, with his BAP and lack of fuel system he isn't going to be pushing ID1000's let alone 1300's. Unless he has plans for a fuel system that can support turning it up I'd stick with the 1000's.

SGcoyote

Established Member
I do plan on a full return system when the time comes for a built motor, until then would the stock system with a BAP and injectors be sufficent. I won't be using e85 due to the lack of availability around me.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
You should be OK. That turbo will be loafing, just watch the pump duty cycle.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread