Built 01 L FS 14,000

96BLKSNK

Fast Enough Never Is
Established Member
Built 01 L FS 12,000! This week only!

Built 2001 silver Lightning for sale asking 14000.00 Firm. Pics here: Car Classifieds for Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming - ksl.com

Price reduced! 14000.00 cash (OBO) or consider trade and cash towards 2003-2004 Cobra, NOW CONSIDERING TRADES FOR TURBO FOX OR EVO AS WELL. This a 2001 Lightning with LOTS of extras. Built engine: Manley Rods and Pistons rated for 900hp, Trickflow heads, Custom grind cams, Ford Racing block, 2400 stall triple disk billet torque converter, Full Aeromotive aftermarket fuel system (regulator and rails) with 8an feed and 6an return lines, twin 255lph pumps in a fore billet fuel hat, 62# injectors, Twin electric fans,Full Bassani Comp R exhaust system (stainless steel front to back), Fuel pres, oil pres, boost, and aem wideband gagues. New engine and trans has only 4500 miles on them. I'm sure there are things im forgeting..... Ready for a kennebell or whipple for an easy 750 hp to the wheels on race gas....

Last edited:

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Nice truck I saw it on ksl while looking around. Good luck with the sale man.

96BLKSNK

Fast Enough Never Is
Established Member
Nice truck I saw it on ksl while looking around. Good luck with the sale man.

Thanks! :beer: This truck has so much time, money, and effort into it that it really sucks to let it go but i can't have both and im just looking to buy a termi.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Does it have a tow hitch? What about stock wheels to go with it? I am toying with the idea right now. Kinda want a most stock one so I dont feel bad pulling some four wheelers or going on a few dirt roads with it. Anyways here is a bump for ya.

96BLKSNK

Fast Enough Never Is
Established Member
Does it have a tow hitch? What about stock wheels to go with it? I am toying with the idea right now. Kinda want a most stock one so I dont feel bad pulling some four wheelers or going on a few dirt roads with it. Anyways here is a bump for ya.

Yeah the hitch is on it still and no i bought it with the wheels that are on it and they are the only ones i have right now. If you ever want to check it out just let me know. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread