Built 2001 Lightning For Sale - TX (Low Miles)

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
SOLD

Well I was fortunate enough to pick this truck up from Brandon (01svtL) in Aug 08. The truck was immaculate from day one and was taken care of extremely well. The truck was tuned by Patrick at PSI Motorsports in Houston, TX. Neither I nor Brandon have ever had the truck at the track and the truck has a safe street tune installed. I recently got engaged over the Christmas holiday and am looking into purchasing a house soon, so unfortunately the truck will have to go. I have had no issues with the truck other then the battery that was just recently replaced. The oil has been changed once since I bought it with Mobil 1 and will be serviced once more prior to buyer pickup. The truck was fully serviced after being purchased and has full synthetics throughout. I am extremely meticulous about my vehicle's staying in pristine condition and the truck truly has been meticulously cared for. The truck had two minor door dings upon purchase that have since been professionally removed. I have since added a few things that I felt were necessary but were only minor upgrades:

L & S oil separator
Hotchkis rear leaf springs and bump stops
Replaced hazed headlights (originals with SVT on inner portion of light will come with the truck)
Replaced driver seat cover and lower foam
Replaced rear bumper (new paint)
Repainted front bumper (filled plate holes)

Other mods:

New Ford 5.4 block bored .030 over
Manley H-beam rods
Diamond Pistons w/ 7cc dish and offset wrist pins
Seal Pro pistons, rings and bearings
ARP head studs
Ported/polished stock 5.4 heads
Stage 3 Comp Cams w/ Crower valve springs and titanium retainers

FTVB
Mac deep sump trans pan
4x4 trans filter

Ported/polished lower intake manifold
C&L trueflow upper intake port matched
Accufab Throttle body
C&L trueflow inlet pipe
Mac cold air

JBA headers
Bassani catted (new bullet-style) mids
Bassani catback
Walbro twin 255 pumps
Siemens 60# injectors

Black magic electric radiator fans
2 black magic fans on intercooler
Afco intercooler
Brand new larger radiator

Competition Engineering adjustable sway bar end links
2/3 lowering kit
Toxic drop shocks in front
20'' American Racing wheels
Toyo Proxy's (basically brand new)
Snuglid toneau cover

Hurst line lock with switches mounted in dash behind steering wheel
PowerSlot rotors

Full Dynamat
Full Tweeter setup (front and rear)
Pre-wired for Amp and Subs (subs will not come with truck)

Autometer Phantom series gauges: Electric Fuel Pressure, Boost, Water temp (used for intercooler water) all mounted in A-pillar pod

Metco 100mm idlers
2# upper pulley
6# lower pulley

Tuned by Patrick at PSI in Houston

I can and will answer any questions anyone may have prior to purchase and the VIN# will be provided if asked for. Please fell free to call, text, email. or pm me with any questions you may have. I can be reached at (972) 313-5655 and I can be reached via email at [email protected].

TheDemon022.jpg

TheDemon023.jpg

TheDemon020.jpg

TheDemon019.jpg

TheDemon021.jpg

TheDemon010-1.jpg

TheDemon011-1.jpg

TheDemon009-1.jpg

TheDemon013-1.jpg

TheDemon012-1.jpg

Last edited:

shamrock216

Established Member
Damn, nice truck!! The wheels are awesome and so are the HP numbers! GL with the sale.. Pm me if you decide to trade for something..

Last edited:

01svtL

Established Member
Want to trade me that bed cover for a 6 month old Xtang Leather cover, plus a little cash?

Truck looks great by the way! Glad you kept it looking good.

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
Want to trade me that bed cover for a 6 month old Xtang Leather cover, plus a little cash?

Truck looks great by the way! Glad you kept it looking good.

I'll give you the bed cover if you pay to have the bed sprayed with color matched line-x........lol :beer:

Thanks for the compliment too........I told you I'd take care of it

01svtL

Established Member
I've got a hard plastic drop-in bed liner that you can have w/ the Xtang if you want it. I was thinking about getting a bed rug anyway. I don't want to get one unless I have a hard cover though. The Xtang doesn't leak, at all, but I just like the hard cover/bed rug combo best, as that's what I had on my first L, which coincidentally was also silver. Come one man, help me out! Won't change the value of the truck at all!

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
I've got a hard plastic drop-in bed liner that you can have w/ the Xtang if you want it. I was thinking about getting a bed rug anyway. I don't want to get one unless I have a hard cover though. The Xtang doesn't leak, at all, but I just like the hard cover/bed rug combo best, as that's what I had on my first L, which coincidentally was also silver. Come one man, help me out! Won't change the value of the truck at all!

If I take the bed cover off I'm just going to spray the bed with line-x.......I don't like the plastic liner and/or the leather cover. Plus, I still have the stock leather you gave me. Let me see what it would cost to have the bed sprayed and I'll get back to you on it.......I'll sell it to you cheap if it comes down to it :beer:

01svtL

Established Member
If I take the bed cover off I'm just going to spray the bed with line-x.......I don't like the plastic liner and/or the leather cover. Plus, I still have the stock leather you gave me. Let me see what it would cost to have the bed sprayed and I'll get back to you on it.......I'll sell it to you cheap if it comes down to it :beer:

Haha, hell I bought it for $300 from dino, who's also on this site.

01svtL

Established Member
God damn the truck looks good! I miss it...

Sending PM on the bed cover.

BoosT_AddicT

BOOOSTIFIED!
Established Member
Is there any chance you would be willing to sell the longblock? I would remove it and replace it with a stock longblock of course. :)

Users who are viewing this thread