Built 99 Cobra project car for sale cheap

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Built 99 Cobra project car for sale cheap (price reduction)

This is my 99 Cobra that has been in countless kill threads on this site and others. It was my daily driver for a couple years and then turned into a weekend warrior. The mileage on the chassis it low and is around 67,000 miles if memory serves me right. I know for facts it is below 70,000. The car was running fine until I decided to change the coolant the wrong way and created an air pocket at the stat. Car overheated and I caught it soon but it got hot enough to pop a gasket. The motor is not locked up and will turn freely.

Transmission is original but has no issues at all.

Built 99-04 solid axle rear new from Ford (housing) with Eaton 31 spline rear and Moser axles.

Block is a Teskid block with a forged Eagle crank, forged Manley H beam rods, and CP dished pistons (I believe 16cc)

Fuel system is a return fuel system with a sumped tank. I cannot remember the company I bought it from but it was a complete kit. However while towing the line at the sump was worn down. On the bright side the tank isn't sitting with bad fuel. :D

It has an 8 rib pulley conversion done to it and it does not have A/C however all the rest are there.

Interior is damn near perfect and is what you would expect in a 60k mile car. Exterior needs some love and will probably need repainting. The car has never been in a wreck and is straight as an arrow. Someone decided to break one of my rear tail lights so that sucks. The Saleen kit is real and not a knockoff as is the hood. It is a real Ford Cobra R hood. I threw my 95 Mustang wheels on it and the tires will not hold air but wheels are fine. Those are what it will come with.

I'm sure I'm forgetting to include some things but if you have any questions as. 864-216-3702, bring a trailer with winch and come get it. I'm asking $3,300 for it but I need to move it. You can easily part out this car and make money, I just do not have the time or place for it. Otherwise it will make an amazing track car or whatever you decide to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Guys this isn't a part out thread. Whole car goes for $2,200 come and get it

Users who are viewing this thread