built gt35 evo vs 383 stroker lt1 camaro

mylilpony71

Established Member
evo has a fb black unknown psi, e85 vs a 95 z28 auto,stalled, 4.11 gears street tries FML im getting drag radials, and the bottle hooked up this weekend rematch coming soon. on a smaller turbo and on pump gas evo went 11.4

mylilpony71

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5XYCTg77Fc"]YouTube - fast evo vs camero[/nomedia] dig run

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z4g0Zw3deM"]YouTube - fast evo vs camero part 2[/nomedia] 40 roll he got the hit dosent really matter though

DarkMach1

Established Member
Is that your camaro? For a second I thought the camaro wasn't stepping on it. How much will you spray??

mylilpony71

Established Member
yeah my new toy i let out early probably around 70 thats why it looks like he was competely gone like that its cool though ill be spraying a 175 shot

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Someone dig up the old videos of the stroked 2.3 destroying all of the Cobras and them trailering in the old Camaro on juice against him.... to no avail.

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
FP black is about as good as it gets for those cars. My guess is since he is on E85 he has probably between 500-550 at the wheels, and at 25% drivetrain loss, thats about 700hp in a 3300 pound AWD car.

mylilpony71

Established Member
Guy thinks the car will make about 500-550hp my camaro put down 359hp on a conservative dyno. This was my first race with the car and his first race on his set up

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
359 with a 383? Must've been a really conservative dyno because that's way off what it should be. With a 396 and a 175 shot I ran 10's @ 128+ so you should be right there with him.

NightmareTA

Established Member
359 with a 383? Must've been a really conservative dyno because that's way off what it should be. With a 396 and a 175 shot I ran 10's @ 128+ so you should be right there with him.

I was thinking the same thing. Thats pretty low with a 383....probably could have gotten that much or more by just throwing a cam into the stock 350 LT1. Your car doesn't even seem like it's accelerating correctly. Do you have a stall? That evo haulz ballz!

And please tell me those aren't neon lights in your dash vents? :xpl:

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
some GT35r swapped evo's can be fast...others can be slow...this one seems to be tuned very nicely...however i expected more of a fight from the 383 LT1....350rwhp???? c'mon now.... :nonono:
i put down 354rwhp on my old 02 SS with just headers,pulley and a predator tune before i did a cam swap...

mylilpony71

Established Member
I was thinking the same thing. Thats pretty low with a 383....probably could have gotten that much or more by just throwing a cam into the stock 350 LT1. Your car doesn't even seem like it's accelerating correctly. Do you have a stall? That evo haulz ballz!

And please tell me those aren't neon lights in your dash vents? :xpl:

yeah its stalled i let off early once he pulled like 5 cars i just let off he was gone anyways im on street tire there was no point to that race

NEON LIGHTS? never bro

Users who are viewing this thread