Built motor, trans and whipple for sale

gamudslinger88

Established Member
It seems that no one wants to buy my truck whole but there are quite a few who want bits and pieces off of it so I am thinking of parting it out. I have someone who wants the body and chassis so I have the following for sale. If I get a serious buyer for the motor and trans I will go through with this deal. I would like to get $12,000 for the long block, whipple and trans as a package.

-1500 miles on Built block with Manley H beam Forged rods, Keith black forged 17cc dish pistons with stainless steel rings, ARP head studs, canton windage tray with screen. Stage 5 ported heads and custom ground cam by MPH out of Atlana Ga. Has a 2.3 whipple in black, LFP SBTB, MAFia & Dekka 60lb injectors. This motor produced 564rwhp and 597rwtq at 15psi. Tim said with a smaller blower pully you could see 600+ rwhp. Built, tuned and installed by MPH in Atlanta Ga.

-Trans with 55k miles with upgrades at 1500 miles ago are a 2400 stall LFP billet torque converter. LFP valve body upgrade with large Moroso aluminum trans pan that holds 3 more quarts than stock.

If this deal goes through I will also be selling the following

-04 stock whees poweder coated black with 305/45/18 nitto drag radials on back with less that 400 miles on them and zero burn outs on them either. 295/45/18 Nitto 555z on front with almost perfect tread. $1000
-LFP Long bars $Sold-Moroso H. E. coolant tank that goes in place of the battery. $50
-Phantom Oil press, Boost and volt guages on A piller. $125
-LED blacked tail lights and third light SOLD
-Projector Head lights $100
-OBX stainless full length headers, catless mids & flowmaster with tips $750
-AreoForce guage with stering colum pod $Sold gauge, Pod still avalible $25+ shipping
-MAD ent. Electric fan $200
-Walbro dual fuel pumps $200
-SCT excal 3 tuner (if its not vin locked) $?
-Interior pieces and the seat $?
-Body panels may be avalible as well depending on what the other guy wants with the chassis. $?

Im sure theres others I will have to remember lol.

Last edited:

gamudslinger88

Established Member
PM replied to on the other site. Everything looks to be spoken for exept the motor and trans. Someone needs to get this motor and trans! You can hear it run and drive it up the road before you buy.

gamudslinger88

Established Member
OK I still dont have a buyer for the motor but I am taking my truck to the shop tomorrow morning to start tearing her down. Everyone who was intrested in parts let me know if your still intrested. I will seperate the Whipple from the motor as well as sbtb and injectors. Shoot me a PM on what you want and your zip and I will get a shipping quote. I would prefer pickup on the motor, wheels/tires, trans and other large hard to ship parts but I will ship.

For everyone who called first dibs on parts im sorry but I had so many PMs I had to delete them and I dont know who you was. Just shoot me another PM.

I would like to use paypal on shipped items and cash on local pick ups.

Long bars are sold

gamudslinger88

Established Member
All parts have 1800 miles on them and are in great shape.

LFP black SBTB $250 shipped
MAFia $125 shipped
60# Deka injectors $250 shipped

The motor I will sell complete oil pan to s/c for $7500 or I will seperated for:
Short block with oil pan, oil pump and windage tray $3500
Heads with cams and valve covers $1500
Whipple 2.3 Black with intake tube, Filter, Mid plate, EGR block off plate, 3.373 and 3.25 pullies and belt $3000 shipped

Also The trans I will take $1200 with converter.

Also will let interior parts and some body panels go. Shoot me a PM for what you want and I will get you a price.

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Updated avalible parts. I have a few things sold, a few pending sale, a few price drops and a few new parts. If its not in this list its been sold. All prices do NOT include shipping unless stated below. If you dont see something listed that your looking for just ask.

The motor I will sell complete oil pan to s/c for $7500 or I will seperated for:

-Short block with oil pan, oil pump and windage tray $3500

-Heads with cams and valve covers $1500

-Whipple 2.3 Black with intake tube, Filter, Mid plate, EGR block off plate, 3.373 and 3.25 pullies and belt $2900 shipped

-The trans I will take $1200 with converter.

-04 stock whees powder coated black with 305/45/18 nitto drag radials on back with less than 600 miles on them. 295/45/18 Nitto 555z on front with almost perfect tread. $1000

-NEW- SCT Xcal 3 tuner unlocked $225 Shipped

-Intercooler pump runs strong and flows fast $75 shipped

-LFP black SBTB $250 shipped

-MAFia $125 shipped

-60# Deka injectors $250 shipped

-Moroso H. E. coolant tank that goes in place of the battery. $55 shipped

-Phantom Oil press, Boost and volt guages on A piller. $125

-Aftermarket aluminum Heat exchanger, Not sure of the brand but alot larger than stock $125

-Projector Head lights $100 Shipped

-Black Billet grill upper and lower. $175 Sold pending payment

-OBX stainless full length headers, catless mids & flowmaster series 50 with tips $650

-Walbro dual fuel pumps $150

-Standard Lightning bench seat with center are rest in good shape, has about 2 burn marks from previous owner but other than that its in good shape. Very little wear. $450

-Overhead Console with direction and outside temp display $30

-Door Panels in great shape $75 each

-Factory bed cover in fair shape, Slightly faded. $75 Sold pending payment

Any interior or exterior parts just shoot me a PM and I will get you a price.

I also have a nice sound system I will sell. All less than 2 months old and in perfect shape. I would like to sell it all together but I may sell seperatly. System sounds good and hits hard but does not over power the space. I have $2,000 in this system not including the install. I will take $750 for everything.

Pioneer Premier DEH-P310UB head unit. w/ green lights to match dash lights.
Punch 200-2 amp
Two JL W-0 10's in box. Fits behind the seat.
Pioneer 3 way door speakers.
Rockford 18db equalizer

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Gauges and piller pod sold!

Updated avalible parts. I have a few things sold, a few pending sale, a few price drops and a few new parts. If its not in this list its been sold. All prices do NOT include shipping unless stated below. If you dont see something listed that your looking for just ask.

-Whipple 2.3 Black with intake tube, Filter, Mid plate, EGR block off plate, 3.373 and 3.25 pullies and belt $2900 shipped

-04 stock whees powder coated black with 305/45/18 nitto drag radials on back with less than 600 miles on them. 295/45/18 Nitto 555z on front with almost perfect tread. $1000

-NEW- SCT Xcal 3 tuner unlocked $225 Shipped

-Intercooler pump runs strong and flows fast $75 shipped

-LFP black SBTB $250 shipped

-MAFia $125 shipped

-60# Deka injectors $250 shipped

-Aftermarket aluminum Heat exchanger, Not sure of the brand but alot larger than stock SOLD

-Projector Head lights $100 Shipped

-Black Billet grill upper and lower. $175 Sold pending payment

-OBX stainless full length headers, catless mids & flowmaster series 50 with tips $650

-Standard Lightning bench seat with center are rest in good shape, has about 2 burn marks from previous owner but other than that its in good shape. Very little wear. $450

Any interior or exterior parts just shoot me a PM and I will get you a price.

I also have a nice sound system I will sell. All less than 2 months old and in perfect shape. I would like to sell it all together but I may sell seperatly. System sounds good and hits hard but does not over power the space. I have $2,000 in this system not including the install. I will take $750 for everything.

Punch 200-2 amp
Rockford 18db equalizer

Last edited:

gamudslinger88

Established Member
how much would you sell just the headers for?

I have sold the exhaust system already and a few other parts as well.

-New Listing- 90mm MAF $75 shipped

-New Listing-Shortened factory antenna 24" long $15 shipped

-MAFia $125 shipped

-Black Billet grill upper and lower. $175Sold pending payment

Any interior or exterior parts just shoot me a PM and I will get you a price. I have a few peices of body kit, fenders, bumpers, wiring harnes, sensors, ect.

Punch 200-2 amp
Rockford 18db equalizer

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Price change on parts in RED

The motor I will sell complete oil pan to s/c for $7250 or I will seperated for:

-Short block with oil pan, oil pump and windage tray $3250

-Heads with cams and valve covers $1300

-Whipple 2.3 Black with intake tube, Filter, Mid plate, EGR block off plate, 3.373 and 3.25 pullies and belt $2500 shipped

-The trans I will take $1000 with converter.

- 90mm MAF $75 shipped

-Shortened factory antenna 24" long $15 shipped

-MAFia $115 shipped

-Standard Lightning bench seat with center are rest in good shape, has about 2 burn marks from previous owner but other than that its in good shape. Very little wear. $350

Any interior or exterior parts just shoot me a PM and I will get you a price. I have a few peices of body kit, fenders, bumpers, wiring harnes, sensors, ect.

Punch 200-2 amp
Rockford 18db equalizer

Users who are viewing this thread