Built Motors are a Blast!

Whaler

Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently got my truck back from Arthur at AVT Performance. I had him do some paint work and had a motor built while it was there. My street tune has 14lbs of boost with 12* timing with a KB 2.3. The exhaust is a JDM Silver Bullet, Kooks long tubes and Verocious Areo Resonators in the mids. Mike Corrigan, Lurch and myself were bored, so we shot a short video. The link is below.

High Resolution

Low Resolution

Stinger2007

Established Member
OOoooooo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently got my truck back from Arthur at AVT Performance. I had him do some paint work and had a motor built while it was there. My street tune has 14lbs of boost with 12* timing with a KB 2.3. The exhaust is a JDM Silver Bullet, Kooks long tubes and Verocious Areo Resonators in the mids. Mike Corrigan, Lurch and myself were bored, so we shot a short video. The link is below.

High Resolution

Low Resolution

Very nice, truck looks and sounds great.:beer:

Rock on...:rolling:

Whaler

Established Member
Thanks, guys. I'm going to run the street setup and bump the timing to 14* and go to the 1/8th mile track on Sunday.

Whaler

Established Member
Share some of the specs on the engine. Sounds great by the way.

Arthur Todd at AVT built it. He sent the heads to JL and had him do them along with some of his own modifications. Degreed in Stage 2 Comp cams, Kooks long tubes, JDM Silver Bullet, and Verocious resonators, KB 2.3 with a JLP plenum, JDM 108mm intake tube, SCT2400, 12* & 14* 14lb street tunes and 18lb/18* race tune.

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
that is a sick sunding truck. congrats bro. looks like a hell of a lot a fun.

those resonators didnt do much. that thing is loud.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread