Built turbo 2v

Chais92

Established Member
Thinking of parting out a project that stalled out. It's an 03 GT with a MMR 4.75l 750se shortblock with 9:1 compression, MMR port and polish job on p.i heads with Houston performance s292 blower cams. Entire engine has maybe 3k miles on it. Made 420hp on 8psi through a vortech v1 on a conservative break in tune.

1st gen on3 turbo kit with massive tread stone innercooler, nice v-band clamps, turbosmart ultra gate 38mm wastegate, vmp hpx slot style maf and housing, and what I was told was a Garrett ball bearing 76mm but is not stamped Garrett on it anywhere so I can't say that for sure

Dual cobra hat and fuel pumps, 60lb injectors, kenne bell boost a pump, and a lethal performance wire upgrade

31 spline rear end with eibach pro-kit lowering springs. Also have the springs for the front along with the stock k-member.

I have a qa1 k-member and a-arms but no coilovers or cc plates. (That and the blow off valve where all I was missing)

If anyone is interested in the entire car as it sits I would let it go for 8k as of now. It's an 03 oxford white gt with 85k miles on the body. It's in great condition with perfect tan leather interior. Has power steering and brakes, a/c, and even has a nice stereo. If your interested in anything else my number is (706)978-0981.

Don't really want to split the motor but will if there are buyers for everything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread