Bullit Manifold swap

MINI_ME

Established Member
Few questions, putting a bullit intake manifold on a stock GT, purchased the manifold, plenum, throttle body, valves covers & gaskets, throttle cables, new cai and maf, is there anything else that we will need to install it? Thanks!

A2V2NV

Established Member
First there's the buillitt intake, which can be purchased alone or with the throttle body, etc.

Second, ford motorsport has the "swap kit", that comes with everything needed to do the swap.

You're looking at around $1600 for everything. It's worth about 5 RWHP naturally aspirated, or 30-35 RWHP supercharged.

IMHO, a upper plenum and 75 mm throttle body is the best route, unless you're made of money.

joe

MINI_ME

Established Member
update: the bullit valve covers do NOT bolt up to the PI heads on a 01 GT...diffrent mounting hole set up. Also there is a metal tube that runs from the exhaust manifold on the drivers side to the plenum ontop of the intake manifold...it is COMPLETELY diffrent!! Everything else seems to be going fairly smooth, just waiting on parts! And why would you ever want to stick with the stock plastic manifold?? Ive seen tons freeze and crack when running boost and n2o, and then mine when i miss shifted and it back fired through the manifold and completely exploded it into i dont know how many pieces!

Users who are viewing this thread