Bullitt owners, look here

TraviSVT

Established Member
Ive been looking at a L but now i might be leaning towards a Bullitt, i could supercharge it and some other mods, what other mods would yall recommend and what times could i get? (thats my big Q)
thanks

Bullitt_#1346

Established Member
Stock Bullitts have been in the mid 13s, and with gears and DRs people have gotten them in the low 13s.

If you are going to supercharge it, I would go with either the Kenne Bell or the Vortech setup. I got the Vortech, and was very happy with it. If you get the Vortech, you want to find a tuner kit that doesn't come with the fuel injectors, fuel pump, or chip. You should be able to find this for around $2,500. Then get 42lb injectors, a 90mm Lightning MAF, a powerpipe, and '03 Cobra fuel tank and pump. Take it a good dyno tuner, and have them dial it in just right. With this setup you should easily make 350rwhp to 375rwhp. Get full exhaust with a midpipe and catback and you should be up to around 400rwhp.

With that setup you should run anywhere from the high 11s up to the high 12s depending on your driving skills.

I highly recommend the Bullitt. It is a great car, and has that something extra that you don't get with a GT. In fact, it is the only late model Mustang you can get right now that they only made for one year. The Cobras have been made for many years, and the Mach's have been made for at least two years and probably more to come.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread