"Bullitt" style wheels on a Terminator??

nezander

Established Member
What do you guys think? I really really like them on the slightly more "retro" style 'Stangs, like the Bullitt (duh) and the Mach. But I can't quite make up my mind about how they would look on a Terminator. What do you guys think? Too retro or is it all in my head?

Force4.6

Twice Bitten
Established Member
The bullitt wheels look better on a Mach 1 than a Cobra I think. The Cobra really doesn't have a loud style, its more subdued and menacing with all the holes in the front which makes the five spokes fit well with the rest of the car. But if you like them you should put them on, it may grow on you.

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
i use them for my snow tires

cobrasnowtires.jpg

nezander

Established Member
Where would you get 18x10.5 deep dish black Bullitts? Ford Racing only has 18x9 and AFS's site only lists 18x9 as well.

I saw some at the wheelreplica.com site, but they were 18x10, and didn't really look black, looked kinda dark grey powdercoated or something.

ModMike1572

Established Member
I like the black bullitts or maybe even chrome, but not to crazy about the regular ones... On your yellow cobra, black would be cool!!

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Take off the spoiler and put SVT center caps in the wheels and my winter set up looks exactly like Shelby Guy's. 8" Bullitts and Dunlop snow tires. I get more compliments with the Bullitts than I do with my chromies. The 10 1/2 deep dish Bullitts look outstanding [anyone still have the link to those pics?]. I may get them sometime...

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
Nice

NOW THAT LOOKS GREAT! WIZ!
Where in FLA are you?
Im in Miami!!

Last edited:

Wharf Rat

Established Member
Someone that can post attachments send me a PM with their email so we can post some pics. I have black Bullitts on a yellow Cobra and some pics so you can make your own opinion.

flyn high again

Established Member
Wiz, that's what I'm talking about. The wide Bullitts look awesome!

Hank, here're a couple of pics of your car linked from Chicago SVT.

attachment.php3

attachment.php3

Last edited:

WDW MKR

Established Member
Not a fan of them on the Terminators... just don't think the spoke design matches the body. :shrug:

Wharf Rat

Established Member
Thanks! I didn't think about that.

Those pics are with 18s and stock springs. I now have better pics with the DRs, 17s, and cut springs.

Why can't I post my own stuff anyway?

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

Last edited:

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Once I saw the Deep Dish Bullets in person I was sold! The fat chrome lip just grabs your eyes when you see them. I'm thinking of the 18in Chrome Deep Dish wheels from "Wheel Replica", they are the best quality I've seen.

What's the diff in price for tires (315/35/18) vs (275/40/17) Same brand & style?

flyn high again

Established Member
Originally posted by Wharf Rat
Thanks! I didn't think about that.

Those pics are with 18s and stock springs. I now have better pics with the DRs, 17s, and cut springs.

Why can't I post my own stuff anyway?

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

Sid297 [new owner] is working on getting a new server to help with the site slowdown and to fix the search function. The ability to post pics may or may not come back after that. If anyone hasn't looked at the top of the page lately, donations are being accepted for the new server. We're almost to the $1200 goal. :)

Users who are viewing this thread