Bullitt v Charger r/t

GABULLITT3170

Established Member
the other day my friend got to drive his brothers charger and he always talks about how great his bros charger is and how fast it is. He also claims it has 415 to the wheels which i dont believe at all. It has a cai and catback exhaust and that is it. but after all his hype the other day when he got it we raced three times. First went around corner he was in front of me we were going onto a highway.. i kicked his ass bc he hit gas late. next race 4 of the cylinders were shut off due to the gas saver technology in the hemi's so obviously i won and then the third he dropped it into 2 using the triptronic tranny and i was in 2 as well. we were at a 35 roll and he honked three times i pulled through second he caught up i shifted pulled caught up and an ongoing cycle. we raced to 125 at which cars looked like they were starting to come very closely in front of us so we let off. all in all he stayed in the end of the race the front of his car was at my door. made me fell proud of the n/a bullitt i have!!:banana::banana::rockon: i dont care if noone belives me if he gets to drive it again i will bring a camera man to prove this.

pharmd2010

Established Member
Haha. I definitely don't know if anybody will believe you since you have started defending yourself about not lieing immediately following your story. Chill out man. Good kill. What is done to your bullitt?

GABULLITT3170

Established Member
lol true that man i have just surfed these forums over and over lol and it always becomes a debate in some way and i was trying to minimize that. and someone always buzzez in trying to make it seem like you are deteriorate the other car lol. but i have a cai, x pipe, catback, and of course the bullitt package.. and its an 01 btw

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
MM&FF did this same test.
The Chargers are nice, but the Bullet SMOKED it.
Bullet
315hp
3:73s
3500lbs

Charger
345hp
3:24s (think)
auto trans
4100lbs

No comparason what-so-ever...

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
MM&FF did this same test.
The Chargers are nice, but the Bullet SMOKED it.
Bullet
315hp
3:73s
3500lbs

Charger
345hp
3:24s (think)
auto trans
4100lbs

No comparason what-so-ever...

uh, the OP has an 01' Bullitt.

But I believe his story none the less, my friend and I had the same race with pretty much the same outcome.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I personally think Dark Hunter Green is one of the best colors Ford offers for the Mustang. I wish they offered it for the Mach series.

GABULLITT3170

Established Member
thanks for all the compliments on the colors guys. i love my car to death but in the near future i will be getting a cobra instead have wanted one since i was about 10 so im gonna take the dive and get one. I probably would have pulled harder but i had 2 150lb passangers.. lol

Deuuuce

Established Member
try the big boy 425 R/T STR8 then let me know

Need a $30,000+ 425 HP SRT8 to spank a 315 HP $12,000 Mustang GT?

At that point you'd have to knock heads with a Terminator or GT500.

Guys, no such thing as an R/T SRT-8.

A $30k SRT-8 is a used car. $40k new.

OP raced an R/T which is a 14.0 100mph car on decent day.

Users who are viewing this thread