bullseye turbo

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
any one use these turbos yet? im looking to replace my turbonetics one and i have heard these are good turbos.

any thoughts.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Any follow up info on them? Anyone running one yet? Haven't heard much about them other than they made a shit load mor epower than a gts turbo sized very similar with all the same variables.

TRBO VNM

this is the turbo I am planning on running. not sure of the specs yet. I have a couple months to figure that out.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
I'm curious as to how it will fit, will it be a direct replacement? Or what would be needed to make this work, how many different versions of the s380 are there and what size is that comparable to? I know willy (wolverine) went the bullseye route and had great gains on the same setup.

Also, where did you find your 3.31's?

TRBO VNM

3.31's are from a gt500. got them very cheap. about 400 miles on them.

on the turbo, no clue yet. I haven't started that research since I want to wait till I have cash in hand for it.

Mike@TCI

Established Member
The 380 is a big boy.. It's going to be a tight fit, if the Hellion placement is retained. They do support high boost and a lot of power.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
3 and then the XX is the compressor mm, or a 380 is a 80 mm turbo. If I am correct, then the 370 would be a 70mm?

Just curious as to the fitment and looking forward to seeing results. Someone hurry up and try it out damnit!

Onelfastlride

Established Member
I've researched it a bit and spoke with Bullseye over the phone. I don't recall the exact dimensions they gave me but.......in general the BorgWarner turbos have a large center section marking the overall turbo wider and I think you will be very very hard up to find one that bolts into a Hellion turbo kit without some modification and fabrication.

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
3 and then the XX is the compressor mm, or a 380 is a 80 mm turbo. If I am correct, then the 370 would be a 70mm?

Just curious as to the fitment and looking forward to seeing results. Someone hurry up and try it out damnit!

i see what ur doing bobby:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread