Bullsh*t

MikeDSVT

Established Member
[rant]

I work selling computers at a huge chain store. Well last month I sold over $70,000 in pc's.

Today they tell me that me and 2 other people have been selected to be the overnight cleanup crew for next wed from 12am - 8pm.

I am pissed , f that shit....when did this become my problem and my job to do?

Wouldn't u be pissed? or am I not a team player?

Fawk this shit im not being the bitch of the store to clean, paint and repair store damage. :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm:

[/rant]

6SpeedLover

Established Member
They Prob. asked you because you are one of the reliable ones.. Dont take it so hard man, if it is for just one night... Just bite your tongue this time. If you worked for AlienWare that would only be 7 Pc's lmao ALX gamming pc is 8 freakin thousand dollars.. Anyway make the right decesion. Good luck ;-)

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Damn, you would have hated life if you joined the military. My schedule was 12 on, 12 off, 8pm-8am. 730am rolls around towards the end of my shift, and they tell me i have to go help unload supplies. 9PM comes up, and we finish with that, and im back on shift. I had been up since 530pm before my first shift. Not complaining, just letting you know things could be worse.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
I'm kind of with these guys... Set your pride asside and just do the work. Don't let them take advantage of you at the same time though. Never hurts to do something a little different sometimes. Gives you a better perspective on life.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
I know how that goes. Just suck it up. Im the master bitch at my store. I told my manager to just go ahead and make me a name tag that says "ace hardware bitch"

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
If your getting paid for it then sounds like easy work. No sales pressure. If not then tell them to find another Chauncey. Or maybe mgmt. is in your future.

Y2KSVT

Established Member
Are they paying you your normal salary/hourly wages? Is this overtime, and you'll make time and a half?
How are your sales compared to everyone else's? Is $70k a lot, or are there 5 people ahead of you?
If you're averaging $18/hr. to sell computers, then heck yes I'd clean some windows for $18/hr, or $27/hr at time and a half!

Mark

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
If you can sell 70,000 bucks worth of computers, how come you just don't start your own store? you can buy wholesale computers in bulk for pretty cheap.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
let's see .... hrmmmmm....

1. you HAVE a job ....
2. THEY are paying you to do a job ....
3. You don't like the work they asked you to do ....
4. find another job ... and good luck with that in todays economy.

My thought is ... they are paying your salary .. if they want to pay you your salary to mop floors then mop the phucing floor. Like everyone else that has a job they are paying you for your time.. how they use your talents during that time is their buisness .. yours is to do the work or quit ...

as others have said ... grow up .... welcome to the real world

Labinnac

El Chimpo Grande!
Established Member
If you work for somebody else eventually you will be their monkey to some extent. Suck it up, do what is asked, and collect your paycheck.

MikeDSVT

Established Member
I am #1 in sales for the store # 8 nationwide and employee of the month for feb. I am making $17 adjusted with commisions. So i make 11 w/o $0 in sales.

I just found out that they named me employee of the month and will be payin me $11/hr for the overnight and 8hrs off that are paid....nto to bad i suppose.

Well anyway....that is why i dont liek the military. Being ordered around all day would make me want to kill someone.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
smkSHO said:
Well anyway....that is why i dont liek the military. Being ordered around all day would make me want to kill someone.

Come on now...You're gonna have to answer to someone, no matter who you work for or how high you make it up the chain.

Users who are viewing this thread