Bumper inserts?

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Hey guys I was looking into bumper inserts and would like to see some of what you have, preferably Mach 1's, but other bumpers that read "M.U.S.T.A.N.G."

Now im particular to the regular bumper inserts that are full bodied, but.... Im more interested in the outlined inserts. And looking to see a DSG with gloss black inserts. Or any other kinds.

Also looking to get them from the Sticker Monster, you can email him at [email protected] And he is asking $20 shipped to the U.S.

Lets see 'em!

Outlined-
Post 97- White Cobra outlined inserts

sdg97232

Established Member
iv changed to carbon fiber.......but here is my old black inserts.
DSCI0005.jpg

dark-knight

Established Member
mine are the cheap regular black inserts from americanmuscle.com. very easy to install and look great on the car.

pics2010.gif

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Also please list if what color they are, ex: Gloss Black, Matt Black, Reflective Black, Carbon Fiber, Red, Blue, ect.

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
I have the same type as the above posted and must say I do enjoy them and they look nice :thumbsup:... That is until some stupid b*tch peals the "M" off while you're sleeping:fm: then you have a "USTANG":cryying:

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
I have the same type as the above posted and must say I do enjoy them and they look nice :thumbsup:... That is until some stupid b*tch peals the "M" off while you're sleeping:fm: then you have a "USTANG":cryying:

Haha, well if you can find any pics, please post them up. And im guessing this was an "Ex" girl or just an anrgy one that couldnt get a Mach owner:beer:

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
My son might be going with the black chrome SS inserts like the ones I have on my Cobra...I ordered mine from Amp Performance and they look great IMO

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
My son might be going with the black chrome SS inserts like the ones I have on my Cobra...I ordered mine from Amp Performance and they look great IMO

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Awesome, if he does, Pics are a must! I think they all look great, and im stuck on not having any right now, I feel like its clean looking, but also feel like it could use just a little sumpton. But im not really into the lower rear bumper black piece that some people have. Just doesnt scream to me, that or the honeycombs/ but black out more. Looks like a racoon! But im interseted in the outlined ones, I think it could have some potential and almost looks 3dish, but rare

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Theres a guy with a black Mach over on M1R who just ordered some and will be putting pics up when he gets'em I'm not sure how they'd look on a DSG..

dark-knight

Established Member
what color are you thinking of going with? ive seen a DSG with silver outline letters before and it made the rear look much better.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
what color are you thinking of going with? ive seen a DSG with silver outline letters before and it made the rear look much better.

If you can find a pic that'd be sweet.

Im looking at getting it in gloss black outlined, I think the reflector one is kind of:nono:

dark-knight

Established Member
i think i saw the silver outline on M1R...i wanna saw in the "show me your rear" thread. but not positive. ill glance through'em though

sdg97232

Established Member
Looks great, if you can please post up the CF ones as well. Also, is ur 3rd brake light painted?

ill get a pic of the c/f ones soon as i can. yes my 3rd brake light and tails were painted with vht nightshades. i dont like how they turned out myself, looking to upgrade to 99-01 cobra tails.

RcodeStang

Established Member
Hmm I don't have any pictures of mine. Enough red ones in here already though. Does ANYONE have the outlined ones on a red car? I'm thinking about getting them.

Users who are viewing this thread