Bunny fought the law and the.....

bunny_power

Snugs has da powah!
Established Member
BUNNY WON!!!

We were in court today for that Failure to Yield ticket and once the young officer actually heard our side and saw the photos he tried to get the case dismissed but the prosecutor couldn't do it so we went in front of the judge and the prosecutor actually suggested misadventure and the judge ruled it was misadventure so CASE DISMISSED! :thumbsup:

I'd just like to give some thanks to all of you guys for your answers to my questions and some respect to this young officer for recognising that his decision to initially issue the ticket was less than justified. :bowdown:

THANKS GUYS!!!! :rolling:

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
We might not all agree on every point, however this is a good example of justice in action. The officer is doing what he believes (at the time, based on what he has to work with) is right, however he is willing and able to see an opposing point of view and is willing to fight to see a rightful end.

I'm glad it all worked out in the end.

gnxs

Established Member
mswaim said:
We might not all agree on every point, however this is a good example of justice in action. The officer is doing what he believes (at the time, based on what he has to work with) is right, however he is willing and able to see an opposing point of view and is willing to fight to see a rightful end.

I'm glad it all worked out in the end.

Well said. After many hard learned lessons (I'm a little thick), I will always act respectfully and take what the officer gives me at the time. The place to bring up any discrepencies/issues is later at the courthouse when the situation is less stressful for all involved.

That's the way to use the justice system Bunny and kudos to the officer that not only recognized his error, but corrected it. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread