Bus monitor (elderly lady) harassed into tears

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Can't watch it. Can't stand people who do this crap to elderly people or dogs (animals in general)

94venomV8

Established Member
I posted this in the other thread, but I'm so ticked off over this atrocious behavior I have to repeat my response.

This is one of the worse cases of verbal bullying that I have ever seen/heard!

I would first identify all of the kids involved, contact their parents, and require them (both mother and father) all to meet with their kids, the bus monitor and the school principal. I would have the principal play that entire video, in front of the parents, and then expel the kids for the entire school year. Let the parents then deal with the inconvenience of having to get a school tutor for these kids. I would also change the protocol for selecting bus monitors and improve the training. Bus video cameras wouldn't be a bad idea, but acting on behaviors like this swiftly and aggressively is a must. Most of these kids would curtail their antics if they knew they wouldn't get away with it. And, darn it all, parents need to be more involved with their kids, and discipline them swiftly and harshly when needed. If I had ever done this as a kid, my father would have totally whooped my ass, and I'd deserve it! I would love to hear how many of these parents were surprised and shocked to hear the horrific verbal bullying of this elder woman. And then I would ask them why they were surprised, when they should be involved with their kid's lives (including who their friends are and monitoring of their Facebook activities). Most kids today spend far more time with their peers than they do with their parents. And sadly in most cases the parents are content, as long as their personal lives aren't hindered. Out of sight, out of mind. :nonono:

+1 I completely agree, I would definitely expel them for a year that way they drop back a year and they are the ones who can get made fun of for taking an extra year. They deserve punishment to the fullest. As you said, my dad would of went above and beyond the belt for this one. One thing I believe though is that the parents definitely may not even know their kids talk like this, they may be little angels at home. I can say that just playing Call of Duty on Xbox/playstation that these 8-15 year old kids have mouths worse then I did in high school, and they use the language away from their parents. Its a damn shame.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
This world has gone right down the shitter and is going down farther by the day. Just look around at the shitbags that are currently in middle school and high school.
There are a few in my neighborhood and they just disgust me. The most worthless pieces of shit in the world. They are exactly like the shitbags in this video. They bring nothing to the table and they never will.

paintless302

Established Member
If I ever found out that my kids were involved in anything like that they would be walking to school with a backpack full of bricks and on the weekends they would be standing outside their school with a sign telling everyone what they did.
I would never stand for that shit!

just spit water all over my monitor at work.. thanks LMAO

snakecharmer

Established Member
That one pissed me to the max...I couldn't even watch all of I was so infuriated. When I was in school you'd have been carted off to the princpal's office where a big old wooden paddle with holes drilled in it would have been awaiting your sorry ass, and another one would have been waiting at home with your old man on the other end of it. Weeks of chores, apology letters written, and probably another spanking or two to make sure you had gotten the message. I bet whatever punishment the parents hand out, if any, will amount to little more than timeout.

paintless302

Established Member
The problem with the youth (and hell i probably thought this way when i was younger), is that they have a fundamental disconnect with reality as far as aging is concerned. The feel as if old people are some kind of alternate species, one that is vastly disconnected from modern times and in some ways unable to perceive what goes on around them in the real world. In fact, in most cases, it cant be futher from the truth, its just that those that have aged usually have less to say and usually keep a reserved nature about them. Kids never stop to think that in a blink of an eye they too, believe it or not, will become old, and in some cases alone. Its a difficult concept for young people in general, as they are usually healthy and resilient in their early years, and thus never give much thought to aging, health concerns, and the loss of all they know and love all around them. Its a lonely world out there for those past their prime, i for one, do everything i can to go out of my way to help any elderly person i see--whether it be carrying groceries to their car, or just striking up a friendly conversation--sometimes that makes all the difference in the world to someone. I just hope there are some kind hearted people left around me when i'm ready to kick the bucket.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
little tyrant's for 10 minutes to be a millionaire........... over 300K with 29 days left. She'll be at a 1,000,000 within a week.

It will be justice when she gets a new GT500 and pulls up to the bus stop & does a burn out. I'm going to the equator, peace you little shits, thanks alot. Phat, you got it, wallet so fat, can't close it. Granny is a PIMP!!!!

LUBaseball2

Established Member
thats pretty crazy how much money they raised to fast... Even though I feel like the 5k shoulda been the max for a vacation.. I feel like there are a lot better things you could donate 300 grand to lol

icd_rob

Sonic Blue PGT
Established Member
Those little ****ers. God, that infuriates me! They deserve every severe punishment for those threats and I hope they are all expelled!

Extreme281

Banned
I'll blame the people who hired more than anyone of those kids ,put some mean ass lady on there see if they mess with her ,thats messed up either way

Sn95Snake

Established Member
If I ever found out that my kids were involved in anything like that they would be walking to school with a backpack full of bricks and on the weekends they would be standing outside their school with a sign telling everyone what they did.
I would never stand for that shit!

Well said, You are a great father and those kids deserve every bit of that and more.

REPCobra10

Established Member
I just saw that on the news this afternoon. I couldn't believe that those kids were saying those things to her! I think that the middle-school aged kids are the worst in terms of behavior. I always see them messing shit up and acting like a fool everywhere they go. They all think that they have something to prove and act like they're hard shit.

7.62x51

Established Member
More than the anger at the kids, I feel bad for the poor old lady. It sounds corny but I wish I was there to defend her.

It is our job and obligation as men to defend the defenseless.

edit: i wanna go hulk vs. loki on these kids

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread