Bush in Verbal Gaffe

TnPaulMan

Banned
Yeah but guys. He is talking about us doing all that. But you cannot make a moral equivalency of terrorists and the U.S. We are much more benevolent than any one else. That is why we can be trusted with WMD and Saddam cannot. Please use logic on this one guys.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
Originally posted by WyoTechMSA
HAHAHA...DUMBASS!!

do you have any respect to the president of your country?:cuss:

Last edited:

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Originally posted by team23jordan

Im part of a growing crowd answering "no" to that question.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
ya know the interesting part all of bush's speeches except for a select few like the one most recently. are written for him and he just reads them off a card. the speeches he gives that were good like all the ones given after the 9/11 crises he said himself and though them up as he was going. yeh he's messes up alot. but hey atleast he's not afraid to show he's human i respect the man alot he's first president since i've been alive to act human. and i respect him. he dont take sh!t for no one and he's not a push over and thats some i want as a president. someone who's gonna defend our contry and do his best to fix what the previous president messed up

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member

Well if I laugh at him....then call him a dumbass....I think that means I dont.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
ya know the interesting part all of bush's speeches except for a select few like the one most recently. are written for him and he just reads them off a card. the speeches he gives that were good like all the ones given after the 9/11 crises he said himself and though them up as he was going. yeh he's messes up alot. but hey atleast he's not afraid to show he's human i respect the man alot he's first president since i've been alive to act human. and i respect him. he dont take sh!t for no one and he's not a push over and thats some i want as a president. someone who's gonna defend our contry and do his best to fix what the previous president messed up

:thumbsup::beer: :beer: :beer: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
someone who's gonna defend our contry and do his best to fix what the previous president messed up

Yea, I cant believe Bill Clinton fixed the budget and created so many jobs....what a douche :loser: :rolleyes:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by WyoTechMSA
Yea, I cant believe Bill Clinton fixed the budget and created so many jobs....what a douche :loser: :rolleyes:

I know, what the **** was he thinking, actually trying to fix the former Bush's screw ups. Asshole. (sarcasm)

PonyXpress

That's no worse than what Kerry said, something like "We should double our special forces funding for terrorist operations"

Let me find the clip...

Oh yeah, notice how quickly that after Bush and Kerry slipped, that it was edited out in both cases for TV...dumbasses

*edit*

Here it is:
Originally flubbed by John"SkullandBones"Kerry
Let there be no mistake: I will never hesitate to use force when it is required. Any attack will be met with a swift and a certain response. I will never give any nation or any institution a veto over our national security. And I will build a stronger military. We will add 40,000 active duty troops, not in Iraq, but to strengthen American forces that are now overstretched, overextended and under pressure.

We will double our Special Forces to conduct terrorist operations, anti-terrorist operations, and we will provide our troops with the newest weapons and technology to save their lives and win the battle. And we will end the backdoor draft of the National Guard and reservists.

Last edited by a moderator:

Devil Dog

TOYZ, yeah I got some.
Established Member
do you have any respect to the president of your country?
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people and neither do we." George W. Bush

HELLNAW!!!

Last edited:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Devil Dog
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people and neither do we." George W. Bush

HELLNAW!!!

he's right in a way we americans fight with eachother more then anything. when we are the world super power and everyone is fearful of us we have no one else to fight but eachother. so yes he's right we never stop thinking of ways to harm eachother. thats a fight thats been going on since america was born. Democrates Vs. Republicans.

Crow

Established Member
he's right in a way we americans fight with eachother more then anything. when we are the world super power and everyone is fearful of us we have no one else to fight but eachother. so yes he's right we never stop thinking of ways to harm eachother. thats a fight thats been going on since america was born. Democrates Vs. Republicans.

Hmm.... Technically, neither party existed until the Jackson administration. But thats just a nerdy college student speaking and nevermind me. Sorry. :p

Fordy

Established Member
Well if you look think about what he said a little harder, he may have meant terrorists never stop thinking of ways to harm our country, and we are thinking of the ways they may plan to do this. OR we are thinking of ways to harm the terrorists. He didn't mean a way to harm the U.S. or to harm innocent foreigners. Thats just ****ing stupid if you believe that. A lot of uneducated people dislike Bush because a friend or family member dislikes them, not because they disagree with his methods. A lot of people just jump on the bandwagon because it seems like the popular thing to do, or payed too much attention to farenheit
9-11. And by the way, all the ****ing assholes pointing fingers and laughing at bush and saying what a dumbass he is for such a minor slip-up, or saying hes stupid because he occasionally screws up a word. Do you speak perfect english everyday? HELL NO. Do you have to read every line you speak ? Or how about this, could you speak to MILLIONS of Americans on LIVE TV for like a ****ing hour and only make one or two mistakes? NO, you can't. He's a president, not America's designated public speaker.

BenBrausen

Established Member
I had seen this when it was originally broadcast and could not stop laughing. Bush at his best. :rollseyes

It's like the presidency has become the special olympics and people and the media are giving him applause just for trying.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Fordy
Well if you look think about what he said a little harder, he may have meant terrorists never stop thinking of ways to harm our country, and we are thinking of the ways they may plan to do this. OR we are thinking of ways to harm the terrorists. He didn't mean a way to harm the U.S. or to harm innocent foreigners. Thats just ****ing stupid if you believe that. A lot of uneducated people dislike Bush because a friend or family member dislikes them, not because they disagree with his methods. A lot of people just jump on the bandwagon because it seems like the popular thing to do, or payed too much attention to farenheit
9-11. And by the way, all the ****ing assholes pointing fingers and laughing at bush and saying what a dumbass he is for such a minor slip-up, or saying hes stupid because he occasionally screws up a word. Do you speak perfect english everyday? HELL NO. Do you have to read every line you speak ? Or how about this, could you speak to MILLIONS of Americans on LIVE TV for like a ****ing hour and only make one or two mistakes? NO, you can't. He's a president, not America's designated public speaker.

AMEN!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread