Bush's Brilliance

Calebp

Established Member
Ben - this forum is about 87 percent conservative... including the site's administrator (who, ironically enough, does not own an SVT vehicle but does indeed own a car which is known for being made into a rice rocket) and you will get flamed forever. Topics like this, although amusing, and a breath of fresh air for those of us who don't care for Bush, are basically pointless around here.

Last edited:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Calebp
Ben - this forum is about 87 percent conservative... including the site's administrator (who, ironically enough, does not own an SVT vehicle but does indeed own a car which is known for being made into a rice rocket) and you will get flamed forever. Topics like this, although amusing, and a breath of fresh air for those of us who don't care for Bush, are basically pointless around here.

Oh so he doesn't own/has owned a 99 SVT Contour right? Stop talking about shit you don't know. If you don't like the damn site then move on.

:rollseyes:
Yeah thats exactly what I'm talking about.

THE dumbest a$$ wipe on the planet and reps still back him.
If a dem acted that dumb they would call for impeachment, But from bush its OK.
:bored:

Last edited:

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
Bush is not the brightest person in the world and I find it embarrassing to have him as a president at times. He is still the President and I respect him because of that. But you can bet your ass I won't be voting for him.

Last edited:

Calebp

Established Member
Originally posted by Booyah
Oh so he doesn't own/has owned a 99 SVT Contour right? Stop talking about shit you don't know. If you don't like the damn site then move on.

I know he USED to have an SVT. So did I. Can I be an admin now? :sleeping:

Oh, and yes, I do like the site - that's why I'm here.

Last edited:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Calebp
I know he USED to have an SVT. So did I. Can I be an admin now? :sleeping:

Oh, and yes, I do like the site - that's why I'm here.

Oh so since he no longer owns an SVT product he should give up the site he pays for and manages? Yeah that makes plenty of sense. :bored:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
omg that so made look at the stock quotes and how fast they change during questions that vid was made for sure. also hell if u can speak in fron of near 1 billion people on TV live and keep ur thinking straight and tell the truth hey run for president. he's got more sh!t to do then you do. i dunno why yall give him so much crap he's nervous as hell. yeh clinton would lie like a dog but he could give a speech without messing up. yeah sure he messed up alot when he gives speeches or answers questions but i'd like to see u do better. dont judge a man unless u can do better.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
Mr. Brausen: care to give us YOUR thoughts on tribal soverienty?

God forbig our president doesn't know everything about everything...its not the presidents job to babysit the population. Its the president's job to RUN the government. you people seem to forget this.

Less feds, more state.

Fordy

Established Member
I'll just be happy when all this fuss is over and bush stays in office, I'm so sick of defending the honest guy.

Users who are viewing this thread