Busted the lower grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick4_6

Established Member
I had a painted lower grill busted out Friday night. I would really like to replace both the body colored grills with factory black. I can't find any good prices. Where is the best place to get factory grills. I'm not really in to the billet grills. The second pic is what I'm looking for.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

SoddyRebel

Darkside
Established Member
i just swapped mine to some black billet ones, but already sold my old ones. They pop up in the classifieds over at lightning rodder sometimes. I love my billet ones though i think they would look really good on that red.

Untitled-16_zpsb09d5a75.jpg

Last edited:

Terberta

Established Member
I have a lower one but it has the chrome fender well trim glued to it. If your interested I'll dig it out and see if I can get the trim off and what it looks like. Are you going to paint it, if so I'm sure it can be cleanded up pretty good.$75 you pay shipping. My zip is 52601

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
Check around on ebay, the classifieds here, or local junkyards around where you live. Paying close to $600 for just the factory upper and lower grilles from LRS is ridiculous, and I'm sure you can find them way cheaper via one or a combination of those places.

slick4_6

Established Member
I just decided to turn it in on comprehensive insurance. Upon further inspection I realized it broke the mounting tabs off the front bumper. I did pick up a factory upper used from lightning rodder after it was mentioned. I always forget about them. Are they painted from the factory or is that just the color of the plastic?

I might be interested in that lower.

slapshot

Established Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread