...but I have my "Big" partner with me....

Scarpino

Established Member
So, just cruising down the road from a commercial construction project I'm overseeing and a early 90's 300Z slowly pulls next to me. No big deal....he's not trying to do anything....

So we come to a light, and he starts jumping back and forth. Well, we know where this is going. So the light turns green and we both kind-of jump on it, and once we both relize the other is down, we nail it to the floor.

I'm spinning kind of bad and snap 2nd and start comming out sideways....and I see he is doing the exact same. Both of us are trying to get the vehicle to hook.

We both hook and instantly I start pulling.....12 car......3/4 car.......1 1/2.....and he lets off.

He doesnt come back to play at all, and stay about 10 car lengths back no matter how slow I go.

End up getting to another light and he fianlly slowly pulls up and I roll down my window (just trying to show some friendly respect) and ask him if its single or twin. He answer with " Its a Twin turbo" and in the same breath he says " but I got my big partner in here with me so...." (whom had to weigh in at 425), Of course I wasnt going to say " Yeah thats why you lost....because of your fat ass friend. Given the fact that your car has to weigh about 1500lbs less than my heavy ass truck". I just rolled up my window and went on my way.

I just think its funny how people will try to justify themselfs after getting murdered. I would have also loved to been a fly on the ceiling of that car afterwards.:-D.....

mysticalsnake

Established Member
good kill

but if that guys friend really did weigh about 400lbs...then that race probably would have been the other way around with him not having a passenger. but the streets are just that, and anything can happen!

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Good kill. I think I'll start using excuses like that. "yeah well, I have my spare tire in soooo....THAT'S why you beat my gt. Not cause it's stock or anything."

Juruense

Banned
My car ain't runnin right but my buddy's sister's aunt's cousin has a ______ that smokes Mustangs all day long!

I had my a/c on.

I had my t/c on.

I can't drive (oh wait they never admit that) :lol:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
good kill

but if that guys friend really did weigh about 400lbs...then that race probably would have been the other way around with him not having a passenger. but the streets are just that, and anything can happen!

eh i dunno, probably would have been a draw if he really didnt have a 400lb buddy with him. 300zx-tt are quick but if its stock its nothing to write home about.

Qwk GT

Established Member
I usually get annoyed with excuses too, but I used to be the one that said those things. I had driveability problems in my 95 for the longest time, but when I got them all straightened out, I murdered all of my friends cars that thought I was full of it... Felt good. (probably cause everyone thought I was full of it w/a slow ass car, or maybe it just felt good to finally get that thing running correctly)

Scarpino

Established Member
I think that even without the "fatty" in his car I would have walked him for a while...maybe a few car lengths at the start...but then it would be down hill form there when the top end started to come in play. But I still feel that he would really have to reel those car lengths in, that I just put on him from the line!

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
Actual conversation (heated argument) with a friend of mine:

me: dude my cobra will kill your little accura
ricer: dude ill smoke you off the line and for like 50 feet
me: ... then what?
ricer: then you'll probably pull on me
me: why?
ricer: cause... cause you have a v8... F*CK YOU!

That is sig material right there! Awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread