Buy a car!!!

Doski

Established Member
Hi all!! great forum you have here!!! I´m from and live in sweden and really interested in buying a brand new cobra. Since we hardly have any mustangs ( only few gt:s now cobras) i was thinkin of coming to US. I have heard you could get a new cobra 2003 for as low as 28000$ because they are selling out for the 2004 models. when i import the car i Have too pay an extra 35% tax on the car, and 2000$ for shiping. But i have calculated that if i get the car for 28000$ i can aford it.

Does anyone in the east coast area now If they still have cars left and at what price you can get one....

Thanx for the help:)

Last edited:

mr-mstng

Established Member
Try www.brandonford.com They have a couple left, but I don't think they're $28K anymore. I bought my Mach 1 there, and they're really nice to deal with. Good luck.

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
www.wayneford1.com has 6 coupes including some 10th anniversaries but they are not at 28K. First off I hear the rebate is either gone or down from $2,500 to 1,500.

Good Luck.

Dan

Silver 03 Cobra

mr-mstng, did you pick up your Mach 1 and drive it back to PA? If you did, did a guy name Mark talk to you as you were driving up I-95 back to PA?

Users who are viewing this thread