Buyers remorse

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
HVAC issues. The driver side vents blew colder than the passenger, the condenser went out, and immediately after getting the car back, it was leaking coolant from somewhere else. Car had under 16k miles.

Honda has been trading on their good name for a number of years now....total crap wagons...which is truly a shame, their older cars were deadnuts reliable.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Honda has been trading on their good name for a number of years now....total crap wagons...which is truly a shame, their older cars were deadnuts reliable.

that was before they were into developing viruses and trying to attack the rest of the world while sheltering and censoring their people

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
that was before they were into developing viruses and trying to attack the rest of the world while sheltering and censoring their people

Hey the Japs didn't do that.....or did they!?

tenor.gif

sleek98

Established Member

Yep, I have a 2003 accord with 222k miles on it, thing is a tank. Looks like a giant turd with dents and scratches everywhere but I would literally jump in it today to drive from one coast to the other and back.

AssPikle

Established Member
I’m sure I’m not the only one here who’s bad buyers remorse regarding a color. Given the fact I didn’t have many options with the COVID deals, part of me wishes I would have waited for the spec’d car I wanted.

Saw a red hot metallic Gt earlier and it was like a punch in the gut. First world problems I guess.

Who else has “settled” because the numbers were too good to pass up on?

Dont feel bad. Enjoy the fact that you got what you could when you could. Nothing wrong with that.

Dusten

Established Member
I bought a 95 Mustang GT at night off a lot. Woke up in the morning and it was really purple. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I thought it was blue, and it was ACTUALLY purplish, not REALLY, REALLY purple.
Did the same with a plasma pearl blue wrx. Bought it sight unseen(new, had it shipped to a dealer) and picked it up at night. Bitch was purple the next morning.

stvdman

Established Member
I bought a 95 Mustang GT at night off a lot. Woke up in the morning and it was really purple. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I thought it was blue, and it was ACTUALLY purplish, not REALLY, REALLY purple.

Sapphire Blue?

I had a 95 GTS in that color, definitely looked BLUE at night under lights, purple in daylight.

I liked it a LOT, got a LOT of attention...women REALLY liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread