Votes: 27 46.6%
  • Cobalt SS Supercharged

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I went with the Mazda Speed 6. I'd rather see it covered in salt over any of the other cars. j/k hey if you need a dd thats quick go with the Speed 6 or an STi. Rear wheel drive won't be much fun in a foot of snow.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
the STI runs low to mid 13s stock right? i'm seeing on some sites the mazdaspeed runs low 14s? correct me if i'm wrong.

Neverlift

scotchy scotch scotch
Established Member
Crazycarl said:
thats why the speed6 is in there

A friend of mine has the speed6. He loves it, but says that its still a bit tough in bad weather despite the awd. He traded an 02 WRX for it, and says the WRX was a better all-weather car.

STi's seem to be priced right around 23k with 16-30k miles.

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
the Cobalt and the MazdaSpeed 6 are slow and take more money to make fast then the Mach or the GTO... the Mach and the GTO are pretty equal if you ask me... between the two your mainly buying the looks/body style

i say Mach ftw

Sapperstang

Established Member
Daily driver in a snowy area? The mazda. I've owned a mach and it would be one of my last choices for that.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Any other time, I'd say, from your selection, Mach1 all the way. But since it's going to be a winter/snow car aswell, I voted Mazdaspeed6. But if I was going to suggest a car not on the list, I'd definitely say Evo/STi.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
well you are aptly named .. crazy carl ... having other people make up your mind on which car to get. Why don't you go do some test driving and decide for yourself?

Crazycarl

Established Member
im just trying to get opinions, and the reaosn the sti and evo were not in the list is because i heard insurance for those was high as hell, but if im wrong about that please tell me. speed6's have run high 13's bone stock

Crazycarl

Established Member
so far people are saying mach 1....i been gettin the idea that snow and salt mixed with this car equals no fun and ruining an awsome car?

gnats

Find One Recall Daily
Established Member
How about an almost new WRX? I had one when I lived in Ma. It was a great all season car. The build quality is better than my 03 Cobra. It doesn't take much to get into the 13's with a wrx.

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
+1 on the STI/EVO. I don't know about the STI's, but have heard that insurance for the EVO's are pretty high.

As far as for the choices I'd go with the Speed6 as it is AWD otherwise I'd say Mach1.

Users who are viewing this thread