Buying A Wrecked Termi/Termi Parts Car

925 GT

In The Driveway
Established Member
I currently have a very sad '96 Mystic that has been through almost 20 years of owners that obviously didn't care about it too much. I have had a hankering for a Terminator lately, But have not been in a position to buy one. I like the idea of replacing the worn 200K mile drivetrain with 03/04 Cobra stuff, but finding a wrecked car is the problem. I want the entire car so that I can do the swap 100% correctly in order to pass CA emissons, as well as minimize the amount of parts that I have to source individually. I am aware of Copart, but I have not watched any of the cars to see how much they actually end up going for. Are there any other websites or methods of searching that anyone has used to located a good 03/04 Cobra parts car?

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I noticed over the weekend that mps in winder, ga has a full drivetrain for about $10k

lucheski

Established Member
I currently have a very sad '96 Mystic that has been through almost 20 years of owners that obviously didn't care about it too much. I have had a hankering for a Terminator lately, But have not been in a position to buy one. I like the idea of replacing the worn 200K mile drivetrain with 03/04 Cobra stuff, but finding a wrecked car is the problem. I want the entire car so that I can do the swap 100% correctly in order to pass CA emissons, as well as minimize the amount of parts that I have to source individually. I am aware of Copart, but I have not watched any of the cars to see how much they actually end up going for. Are there any other websites or methods of searching that anyone has used to located a good 03/04 Cobra parts car?

You're going to spend same or probably more doing the swap than buying a used higher mileage terminator

925 GT

In The Driveway
Established Member
While I appreciate the comment, that was not my question. I'd just like to know the answer to the question I initally asked. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread