Buying another '03 Cobra...

03miamisnake

Established Member
but I will need to ship it from Texas to Florida. Does anyone have any recommendations based on experience about who I should use. I have a couple of quotes but I would spend a few extra dollars to help ensure a safe ride. Any feedback is appreciated. :beer:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
you're welcome, good luck!

even though I'm trying to shrink my collection of vehicles, I would love to pick up another Terminator

edit: just read your sig and see that this is a replacement for one you sold, so welcome back! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

03miamisnake

Established Member
It will be good to be back. Just for the record I am going with Almond Exotic Transports. I spoke with Gary (Almond) this morning and he seemed to be very accomodating. They use either a one or two car enclosed trailer, and will deliver from Texas to Florida (Fort Lauderdale) in 2-3 days. Definitely more expensive, but hopefully worth it.

JB said:
you're welcome, good luck!

even though I'm trying to shrink my collection of vehicles, I would love to pick up another Terminator

edit: just read your sig and see that this is a replacement for one you sold, so welcome back! :thumbsup:

TTA89

Established Member
03miamisnake said:
I'm sure, but 1600+ miles is a little much for me. I did think about it though. :beer:

I just drove mine home 1550 miles. I flew into Gulfport, Mississippi at 10:15am Thursday. I left there at 1pm and stopped in South Carolina at 10:30pm to sleep. Woke up 6am Yesterday (Friday) and was home by 1am. I stopped in Virginia to have lunch with a friend for 2 hours and sat in traffic for a bit.

Was a fun ride, bring a Radar Detector! :coolman: :coolman:

csumt76

Established Member
Lauderdale huh? So when it gets here..............Wanna race? I can meet up while I'm at work? 03 vs. 04.

Users who are viewing this thread