Buying my SVT Raptor in AFGHANISTAN! from the Military Exchange program PX

SixtiesIron

Established Member
Lucky me, I'm on the gravy train again contracting in AFGHANISTAN, so I once again qualify for the AFFES Auto Exchange program. They sell cars & bikes to service members and DOD civilians deployed with the Military. For any manufacturer to participate in the program they MUST offer there special models, including GT500's and others. I missed the GT500 raffle to win a chance to buy one 2 months ago, but the Raptor should be much lower demand. I'll let you guys know color choises and pricing info soon as I get it (a few days).

http://www.encs.com/default.aspx The Raptor is right on the front page :) if i find lower price says they match too!

I got my Harley XR1200 from them a few months ago, the system is easy a few months and they deliver to you. I paid less new then you'll be able to buy used on fleabay :)

What color you think if I get the orange it'll match my bike in the back!

http://2wheeltuesday.com/wp-content...dson_xr1200_sportster_prototyperight_rear.jpg

Google Image Result for http://www.motor-forum.nl/download.php/download_document/567226/c3ed1498d1387d1680ea6205c253cb27

Thanks, ernie

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
there are five or so purchasing the raptor with affes on raptoroffroad.com. they are getting to order exactly what they want and getting a very nice deal as well! congrats!:beer:

SixtiesIron

Established Member
Update: my Raptor quotes from Afghanistan

I have 2 quotes for Raptors now.

One model has nearly all available options and priced out to around 49k, however was 42k on my quote with discounts.

The other was a base model msrp 38k, and came out to 35k. Both quote prices are out the door with delivery and warranty, ect...

If i rough if without the nav, moonroof, and other options, i would have extra $$$ for a whipple resulting in 500ish hp!

or i could get the more optioned model and save more, that's a deep discount 7k.

what you guys think the base model then put a whipple!, or optioned out model to impress my dates with,..lol

Ernie

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
You can order it through the exchange? Really? Last time I looked into buying a car from them (2003) they said that they could not sell SVT vehicles. Let me know how it works out as I am in England and about to PCS back to Va.

SixtiesIron

Established Member
yes you can buy SVT in the PX auto exchange program

Take a look at that link i posted in the first one, they have the Raptor in the front page. They must offer some of there special models or they are not allowed in the program.

How do i make a poll here anyways, i want to make a poll about what color Raptors everyone likes and what color is the rarest.

Orange could match my bike, but I really like the Blue one!

ernie

Users who are viewing this thread