Buying some new rims

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I've never even heard of them, but wow, their wheels are expensive.

Check out Mustangtuning.com or Volpaz.com, or even wheelreplicas.com. They have all of the same style wheels you're looking into for much better prices. Some of the places even offer free shipping on them.

u n v kenny

Established Member
Tabres said:

QUOTE]

I've never heard of them either, but did you even take the time to look at the prices... I don't think they deserve a "wow, their wheels are expensive."

Compare them to the other sites you listed, most are even less expensive, and read the top headline on the page. :pop:

u n v kenny

Established Member
u n v kenny said:
Tabres said:

I've never heard of them either, but did you even take the time to look at the prices... I don't think they deserve a "wow, their wheels are expensive."

Compare them to the other sites you listed, most are even less expensive, and read the top headline on the page. :pop:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
the prices do look pretty good. They are $540 for a set of 17" Y2K R's in silver. That is $132/wheel. Plus, 50% off shipping. That sounds pretty good to me.

97BlackCobra

My car is black, going with chrome. Don't want to put the extra money into 18's, rather put it into performance mods.

I thought the prices were actually pretty reasonable. Plus I have never seen Y2K's in 17x9.

J

SVTVenom97

BlackVenom
Established Member
I just order some sliver Y2Ks for my Black on Black Cobra. Cant wait till they get here. What style are you leaning towards? Saleens look pretty tempting too....decisions decisions.... :shrug:

97BlackCobra

The Saleen's look great, and I keep comparing Y2K's to them! I almost made up my mind and bought 03's, but I keep changing my mind.

I'm sure the Y2K's will look fantastic on a black cobra!

J

97BlackCobra

Right now, I m leaning toward the Y2K's. I need to look at a few more pics, before I decide! Plus, I have a 4:30 gear and a JLT RAI, I need to get installed. Too many things!

Users who are viewing this thread