by now I'm sure youve all seen the 92foot bball shot

mustang_00

Established Member
i like the first one better but both are still amazing!! wasn't there a commercial with a nba player doing that but actually shooting the ball normal and making like 5 in a row. i think i actually saw that movie on this site too besides tv.

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
mustang_00 said:
i like the first one better but both are still amazing!! wasn't there a commercial with a nba player doing that but actually shooting the ball normal and making like 5 in a row. i think i actually saw that movie on this site too besides tv.

The powerade commerical? That was all fake...

theraapster

Established Member
I'm pretty sure it was 89-88. It was on sports center Tuesday I think. They made it like 4 or 5 of the top 10 plays.

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
theraapster said:
I'm pretty sure it was 89-88. It was on sports center Tuesday I think. They made it like 4 or 5 of the top 10 plays.

It was #9, #7, #5, #3, and #1.

Naste50

Established Member
I used to practice that shot in high school gym class. That and ally-oop dunks. I hit them a lot more times than you would think possible. The only problem was, the next day, it would feel like you pulled every muscle in your shoulder and upper arm. Also, my mom and my little brother went to the Chicago Bulls game a few years back where the guy hit the million dollar shot from across the court. I remember they didn't wanna pay him the $ for some reason though. Sucks, I was supposed to go to that game!

roushstage2

Established Member
That was the Guilford college game, I live a few miles from there and its been all over the news. Yes Guilford won the game.

Users who are viewing this thread