bye-bye 93 cobra

Snake_93

Established Member
I sold my 1993 cobra and the guy who bought it flew out from Iowa and picked it up yesterday :cryying:

I really didnt have the money, tool, or shop to maintain the car anymore so I figured it was best to let someone else enjoy the car.

DreadedSVT

Established Member
:( :cryying:

I DONT EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT GETTING RID OF MINE. MUST HAVE BEEN A TOUGH...GUARANTEE IT WONT BE YOUR LAST.

92Notch5.0

Established Member
I know how you feel. A while back I sold my black 87GT. They came in a convoy of mustangs and a flatbed to take my car. I stood standing in the middle of the street, as I watched her leave on the flatbed until I coudn't see her anymore. The last mustang in the convoy pulled up next to me and the guy said "Don't worry man... You'll get another one"

He was right! I have a 1992 Notch now. I've only had her for about a year now. she's definitely a work in progress! ;-)

stubes

Established Member
i myself would like to sell mine as well as i can use the garage space and sometimes i feel it's a waste to have a car that just sits......but it seems everytime i put it up for sale i attract nothing but knuckleheads who want it for nothing......i finally came to the decision i am going to keep it and enjoy it instead of saving the car for someone else!

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
Originally posted by DreadedSVT
:( :cryying:

I DONT EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT GETTING RID OF MINE. MUST HAVE BEEN A TOUGH...GUARANTEE IT WONT BE YOUR LAST.

I feel the same way. I don't even want to think of how I would feel watching my car drive away. :(

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
when i bought mine a year and half ago the owner went inside his house before i drove away. he couldnt stand to watch me drive away with it. i asked his neighbors that were over, and thats what they told me. kinda felt bad. his wife made him sell it i think. oh well noe I have a sweet ass cobra!
bryan

Users who are viewing this thread