bye bye Cobra!

Hye

Established Member
Well after 16months and 13,000 miles of ownership I sold my baby. My new career (realtor for Century21 in Huntington Beach) calls for me to have a practical 4 door, good gas mileage car. I'll post pics of what car i'm going to get.

I'm sad, but happy at the same time.

And for anyone looking to buy/sell move here/ move away from southern california, call me i'm your agent :)

jonas

Established Member
Hye06 said:
Well after 16months and 13,000 miles of ownership I sold my baby. My new career (realtor for Century21 in Huntington Beach) calls for me to have a practical 4 door, good gas mileage car. I'll post pics of what car i'm going to get.

I'm sad, but happy at the same time.

And for anyone looking to buy/sell move here/ move away from southern california, call me i'm your agent :)

A practical 4 door eh? May I suggest a Charger SRT? 4 doors 425 HP and amasing brakes. They even come with an auto to make it an even more practical, laid back daily driver. My good friend's wife made it clear that he couldnt get a cobra because they needed 4 doors so we picked up a black srt charger. I think It may be able to hang or at least loose by only a couple cars. hpuld be able to walk a stock mach or goat.

Its very roomy for your clients too.

Oh on second thought, a 300c is pimpalicious if you want phantom like looks to impress your clientel when you take them house shopping.

Godd luck!

djtyau

Established Member
Damn! I can't believe it. Your car was nice too!

I am hoping to setup my Cobra just like the one you sold. I got rid of my 4 door car to get this car. The kids still fit, but that is why my wife drives the Tahoe.

WDW MKR

Established Member
Damn, sad to see it go! I would definitely agree with the SRT-8 Charger recommendation. It ain't gonna hang with a properly driver stock Cobra, but they are still badass car. Might be a good race with the LS2 GTO, though I would give the Goat the edge. The interior/exterior of the SRT-8 is just awesome.

NHRACobra

Cobra guy
Established Member
Sell lots of homes, make lots of $$$, and than you can buy anything your heart desires. Best of luck! :beer:

Hye

Established Member
Thanks guys :beer:

Yes i'm sad to see her go, but hopefully the GT will be mine soon as I start getting deals closed. Time will tell. And when I pick that GT up, i'll make sure a Whipple is on that thing in less than 6 months ;-)

I'll post pics of what i'm getting, it's not an american car.

Hye

Established Member
sckcobra said:
man im kinda dissapointed that you sold the car. did you sell to somone local?

I did, him and his friends race at Irwindale. Hopefully my car will see more track time with the new owner. After all, cobras home is a dragstrip :)

Users who are viewing this thread