Bye Bye forester sti...

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
First time posting in Road Kill and first Kill in my Cobra.

Well I happened to bring out the Car from the garage since the weather was fair at 78*F and I needed to gas her up! I was on my way to my normal filling station when I saw a Subaru coming up next to me in the open lane. Well the light goes green and I take off slow not thinking anything of it then at about 20mph I hear his turbo spool and I gas it! My car spun a little but i feathered it and just eased into the gas and next thing I know we are going about 70ish and i'm at least 5 buses ahead of him. So I cut it off slow down and turn into the gas station and i see him honk and give the thumbs up i do the same and proceed about my business and fill my tank. I've noticed since the day wasn't that hot the cobra really liked this cooler air. :) :dancenana:

I don't know the guys mods besides Exhaust and maybe intake

My Mods List "short list":
4R70W swap with 3200 stall
Solid Rear with 4.10's
Posi-ported Eaton 16 PSI with 2.93 upper with 6# lower with all idler pulleys
Stage 2 Crower Cams
Teksid Aluminum Block
Kooks 1 7/8 LT's Catted X with Magnaflow Performance Exhaust
Sub-Frame Connectors
# Are 510/535 :burnout:

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
:O sorry I really thought it was an sti. Sorry guys for saying the wrong thing. :( The guys turbo sounded pretty good though! :)

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Thanks guys and I really thought since it was a subaru sport vehicle it was fast..:shrug:

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
Good kill OP!

I remember reading through a magazine awhile back and a feature car was a Forester STi. USDM with a bunch of JDM parts and the whatnot. Sounded like a pretty wicked ride.

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Chuck Norris does.
Yes he does. :bowdown:

Good kill OP!

I remember reading through a magazine awhile back and a feature car was a Forester STi. USDM with a bunch of JDM parts and the whatnot. Sounded like a pretty wicked ride.
Thank you! Dang it probably was!

Waste of gas but atleast u had fun.

Yes I know, but at least it was a waste before I filled up. lol :D

It's all good man. Nobody always knows the exact car they're racing.

This is true. But at least I got the make of the car for references! :)

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Well, if you happen to be in the Austin area, there IS a forester with a full STi swap running around here. I've seen it in person, under the hood, inside the car. It looks like a factory car it's so well done.

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
The factory forester STIs make more power than the imprezas as well. I think it has something to do with cooling and... something else. It's been too long since I sold mine.

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Well, if you happen to be in the Austin area, there IS a forester with a full STi swap running around here. I've seen it in person, under the hood, inside the car. It looks like a factory car it's so well done.

Is this one on Youtube? If so I've seen it. But I would more than likely lose. lol

aww lol poor OP

hahaha

Screw it, lets just say this time it was a STI... don't rain on the OP's parade

Thank you! :D :beer:

i read forester sti and was had to make sure u were in the us

Lol yeah sorry about that man, didn't mean to cause confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread