bye bye M3

1qwkpny

Established Member
Normally I restrain myself from street racing simply because it can be deadly but Last night on my way home from work I saw this bright blue glare in my mirror and before I knew it there was a pimped out new M3 right next to me revving trying to get me to race him. Considering we were on a nearly empty stretch of road in the industrial area and that we were the only two cars for as far as I could see I figured what the hell so I reached back cracked the valve, He was still game and evidently didnt see me do it so I down shifted to 2nd gave a glance and he hits it so naturally I put it throught the floor and hit the old joy button. by this time he had about half a car on me but I was reeling him in.. 3rd gear I walked right by an pulled about 1.5carlengths on him. he shut it down and so I slowed way down and let him buy he wouldnt even look at me. I'm sure he was like what the #&$* I was suprised as my little SVT contour, now equipped with the Compucar "nitrous in a bag", passed him with such ease considering I'm only running 6cyl jet which I think is like 30-35hp. Anyways I bet that yuppy prick was frickin pissed. I can't wait to spray some of the local imports dorks that think they're the baddest in the land. But seriously I couldn't believe it I thought those M3's were fast?

Last edited:

derryck

Established Member
Good kill. If it was an E46 M3 then they run low 13's at around 108 mph. That's pretty quick for a NA 6 cylinder that weighs around 3,400 lbs.

03SLOBRA

Trollin aint easy
Established Member
Good kill, I hater yuppie BMW owners who think their crap don't stink!
I take no mercy on them>

Users who are viewing this thread