C/C Plates

03Honda_Hunter

Established Member
got some C/C plates from maximum motorsports today and was just wondering if they were that hard to put on. never had any experience w/this, but the guy i bought them from was gonna charge $250, so that's why i'm gonna do it myself. just let me know if you've put any on these on before.

WHITE2000GT

Established Member
you will need a buddy to help u, or at least i did....you may also need and impact wrench to take the nuts off the top of the struts...hope this helps

mofugr

BIG DADDY
Established Member
It's definitely not an easy job. If you have never done it before or don't have a lot of mechanical experience it's worth the money to have somebody who knows what they're doing take care of it.

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
03Honda_Hunter said:
got some C/C plates from maximum motorsports today and was just wondering if they were that hard to put on. never had any experience w/this, but the guy i bought them from was gonna charge $250, so that's why i'm gonna do it myself. just let me know if you've put any on these on before.

Just put mine on , you can't use a impact gun if you have shaft spin ( you have to hold it with a allen wrench ) the biggest issue was choosing your spacers .....they look like the will hit the hood because they are so high up , so pick your spacer's wizely and measure 3 times !

03Honda_Hunter

Established Member
thanks for the input, but my dad talked me into letting a shop do it. which honeslty i would rather have it that way anyway. the only reason i wanted to di it was to save myself some money, but my dad didn't want us to get in over our heads which he thought would be the case and then offered to pay for it, so that's what i'm going to do. thanks for the info though

Users who are viewing this thread