C&D: First Drive

bpmurr

Established Member
We should post all the contents of every GT350 articles on SVTP, wait for take down notices and then band anything from those sites....wait this isn't Mustang6G. Haha

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I can't help but wonder if the writer has ever driven or ridden in a GT500 (or any Shelby) before. The prodigious comments about a harsh ride are way over the top. When my GT500 was on the stock suspension, it had a softer ride than our S4! Do the Super Snakes and KRs have buckboard suspensions, maybe?

BlownAway03

Established Member
I can't help but wonder if the writer has ever driven or ridden in a GT500 (or any Shelby) before. The prodigious comments about a harsh ride are way over the top. When my GT500 was on the stock suspension, it had a softer ride than our S4! Do the Super Snakes and KRs have buckboard suspensions, maybe?

I hated the way my '13 GT500 rode, so I kind of agree with the writer. But, where are the real freakin reviews, with actual numbers?

SVT_28

Established Member
We should post all the contents of every GT350 articles on SVTP, wait for take down notices and then band anything from those sites....wait this isn't Mustang6G. Haha

Are posting articles like this frowned upon here (or could've been sarcasm towards Mustang6g)? I wasn't sure, just haven't seen many "reviews"(even though its numberless) and often comes up the argument on here that the gt350 isn't powerful enough or blah blah blah. This reviewer praised much of the car and figured it would help clear up some of the debates of the car until we get people on the forums first hand experiences.

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Everybody is chomping at the bit for independent performance numbers. Articles like this with next to zero substance do little more than leave us frustrated and wanting for more. Not many people care too much about how it rides at this point. It could have the best ride in the world, but if it doesn't live up to the hype, who cares? It could have a super harsh ride, but if it lives up to the hype (and then some), a lot of folks will overlook/forgive the harsh ride.

We want the numbers. And not some BS numbers that were printed out on the Ford hype machine.

Users who are viewing this thread